πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Aronchi's Mar Nissan - $259 Rogue S, $270 SV | $229 Sentra, $329 Altima SL! [Tristate/DMV]

Altima SL AWDs that make it for Feb month end: silver, white, red, starting at 242 plus taxes and fees. Cheapest msrp is silver.

Is that white Altima still available?

no it’s sold. just the sls for month end.

Is Altima SL AWDs silver still available? If yes, I will take it. Please ping me back. Thank you

A few insane Rogue SL Premiums for month end at 10% off before rebates. Calc includes $500 loyalty. Can add $500 grad.

1. Black/Black $298 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

2. Boulder gray / black $306 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Cars have to be locked in by COB 2/28. Tristate area only.

1 Like

2 on the ground pathfinder SLs (both red on black, one premium, one base). Must be locked in today.

Base: $359 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Premium: $380 plus taxes and fees CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Adding another crazy 10% off Rogue SL (no premium)

290 plus taxes and fees w loyalty. Must be locked in tonight.

I’m interested in the rogue deal, have been texting you w no reply

Same here have texted week ago to try and lock a deal for a new rogue. Got one reply days later asking for mileage and vin which I sent right away. Nothing since then.
I will assume the Feb deals are over with and will have to wait to see what March brings. We Will shop locally as I waited to try and see what your dealers had to offer first etc.

Yes believe we texted and you had a month remaining on a rogue with an accident and i told you i couldn’t take it early and to just wait it out

Never got a text from you. Believe you were quoted on lh

Not me you are thinking about then. I have the text conversation and that for sure is not me. Our current rouge has never been in accident and has more time than a month left on the lease. I have the carfax and full history right here on it. We have positive equity as well.
If you have something else that shows I have a month left and accident history please send it right away so I can contact Nissan as this it for sure not our car.

Must be a mix up on your end then. Not an issue just kind of wished we knew there was issues in advance.

send me a follow up please.

Hi- Interested in current deals on Pathfinder. Thanks!

Any maximas sr?

Hi,

Altima SL AWDs or SR 2.0 in NY area?

Thanks!

Nissan pricing will be posted monday, at the latest. Note inventory sucks this month and programs on altimas / pathfinders has taken a sizable step back.

Thank you for your prompt response, please keep me posted!

3/7 - 1 car deal. Demo pathfinder platinum baja storm / chestnut 9% off before rebates. Calc includes nissan loyalty. $437 plus taxes and fees. EDIT SOLD TO A REPEAT

Is this available?