🇯🇵 Aronchi's April Nissan - '24 Ariyas from $171 w Loyalty! Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

No never had any

1 Like

Good evening Aronchi,

My rogue is coming off lease soon (01/01) which I obtained through you a few years back. Question on the Pathfinder, is the 449 with VPP? or will VPP help a bit more?

Thank you,
Andrew

Hi Andrew - of course, I remember. Please send me a text.

Yup, I suggested that but they are hoping for a Christmas miracle it seems, and an Altima being available to fit their budget.

Text me, i’ll actually have an SR prem from last month that we’re still waiting on.

1/3 - we have a blue pathfinder SL available to be locked in for the Dec programs at 7% off.

10k/18 - 402 plus taxes fees and broker.

www.aronchi.com or text 732-779-2587

1/3 - altima SL FWD in stock ready for month end at near 8% off.

263 plus taxes fees and broker

1 Like

1/4 - one-off Pathfinder SL in blue on black over 6% off with better programs vs last month.

10k/18 - $359 plus taxes and fees. NJ pickup + you get to meet me.

Remainder of nissan pricing will be done in the next day or so.

1 Like

@aronchi you’re not expecting any Leaf deals this month are you? Lease you got me in the Leaf-a-rama of Jan '21 is expiring this month and I’m exploring options.

No, try extending

1 Like

hey! does the pathfinder come with captain chairs?

1 Like

No it’s not a sl premium

This pathfinder is spoken for.

Adding a platinum at more than 6% off with captains chairs. 472 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

Also spoken for.

Here’s a blue/gray SL at 6% off with a quick NJ pickup. Also have a white/gray w similar msrp.

Any Altimas SR 2.5 Awds around NYC?

Nope not at the moment. An sl fwd in red

1/10 - we’re going to be working with stuff on the ground this month. Inbounds with Nissan can be extremely tricky, so we’d prefer to avoid selling out of pipeline. That means that Pathfinders are going to be mostly platinums, Altimas are going to be non-existent, but rogues are going to be plentiful.

Rogue SV Base w loyalty - 8.6% off: $267 plus taxes fees and broker. $296 without loyalty!

Rogue SV Premium w loyalty 8.6% off: 291 plus taxes fees and broker.

Rogue SL Premium w loyalty - 8.75% off; 327 plus taxes fees and broker

Lastly, on the ground pathfinder SL base in white/gray leather $352 plus taxes fees and broker. 6.5% off. We have about a dozen SL pathfinders on the ground in our network of dealers, including a couple of SL premiums.

Local pickup in central NJ where I will do your paperwork with you and get you in and out of the door in ~10 minutes. No need to wait for delivery or schlep hours out of the way.

If you are returning a nissan lease and it’s low miles and has a clean carfax, we can help buy it out and monetize it for you. There’s still some juice left in rogues, altimas, sentras, and higher trim pathfinders. Muranos are fully worthless.

PM, text 732-779-2587 and check out www.aronchi.com

In addition to the pathfinder SL posted above, we have been able to secure the following 13 on the ground pathfinder SLs for the community at 6.5% off. These 14 are what we have remaining through the end of January. A few SL premiums in there, too.

PM or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com!

2 Likes

The white/gray from yesterday is sold, so we’re now working off of the 13 Pathfinder SL’s from the pic above. Lots of inventory to choose from and easy tristate area pickup!

There are some cheapie SLs there, too!

One car deal - Altima SL AWD in red on black leather

10k/18 - 243 plus taxes, fees and broker