🇯🇵 Aronchi's April Nissan - '24 Ariyas from $171 w Loyalty! Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

sold 20 min after i posted it.

3/8 - March is updated on www.aronchi.com for Nissan. Inventory sucks, but we still have strong pricing on rogues. We’ll add pathfinder SLs and Plats tomorrow, as well as all inbound altimas that will arrive this month.

We’re over 4% off on Frontier Pro4x’s this month. These are around $7500 on a onepay, which is a good option if you’re trying to save money.

Tristate only this month, due to low inventory. Preference goes to clients returning nissan leases.

1 Like

3/13 - one-off arriving later this month. Pathfinder SV base in silver/black. Calc includes $500 nissan loyalty. $284 plus taxes fees and broker. Perfect if you’re coming out of a rogue lease…

We also have a bunch of altimas in stock.

SR FWD: $277 plus taxes fees and broker

SL FWD: $272 plus taxes fees and broker

We also have AWD variants of both, as well as SR premiums.

3/23 - Lets do Ariyas (for NJ residents only)! No tax and full chargeup NJ available!

Engage FWD - 10k/36 - $374 w $23xx due at signing

1 Like

Is the NJ ChargeUp a POS incentive or via taxes the next year?

point of sale

Little known fact…all Ariyas this month involve Aronchi delivering dressed up as Brie Larson.

6 Likes

Higher broker fee than lh can afford for that

3 Likes

Hi, is the $374 before NJ charge up or after?

the calc includes chargeup.

Is 18 month term available on these? Does that keep any of the $5400 incentive?

no 18 or 24 month terms on ariyas

1 Like

Thanks. Last question…is one-pay possible on these?

yes it is.

1 Like

Any rogue AWD available?

Any Ariya’s with AWD and Big Battery available? I am interested to know the numbers.

Nudging again to see if there are Rogue AWD available?

no there aren’t.

submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

asking “any rogue available?” without any detail is a waste of both of our times.

1 Like

Okay cool. I submitted an inquiry in your Google Form for future just in case you get an AWD in.