🇺🇲 Aronchi's March Lincoln - $389 Nautilus, $389 '23 Corsair Base, '23 Navis $18k off MSRP [TRISTATE/DMV]

2/16: Giving Lincoln a shot for the first time on LH. Not a brand you see here, at all, but I’m sure there are people shopping for Aviator and Navigators (and getting quoted $1300 a month), especially at well under invoice! Lincoln deals are Tristate area, PA, MD, DE, VA only.

I have included the cheapest MSRP I have in the price sheet and based it off of rebates for an NJ zip code. Incentives vary by zip.

These are all run off a 7500 mile option. You can do Lincolns at 5,000 miles/year, too, which will save 1% of MSRP / 36 months.

Please include the following when reaching out:

1. Name & zip
  2. Model, trim, color, mileage. Even better if you include a link from any dealer of a car that works
  3. Do you have a lincoln currently? Are you military / first responder?
  4. Budget expectations

Please PM or text 732-779-2587. Lincoln broker fee is $499.

8 Likes

So you have 4 states in this “tristate area,” none of which are NJ, but you based your prices on NJ. lol. Am I crazy or is there maybe a mistake here? :wink:

I think he means tristate + the other 4 states

1 Like

I thought about that, but then I don’t know what tristate is if it doesn’t include PA.

NY/NJ/CT I thought

3 Likes

the tristate area is not PA lol. it’s NY/NJ/CT

3 Likes

how the heck is that a tristate? lol. That’s like … I dunno… a linear collection? hahah.
I’ve heard folks from different places call things the “tristate area.” Where I grew up in central NJ, it was always PA, NJ, NY … cause, ya know, it makes a triangle. ;b

thats not right lol. the tristate area is ny/nj/ct…it’s the NYC MSA.

7 Likes

Pennsylvania is not a state.

12 Likes

ANYWAY, glad to see Lincoln represented. Now go get some Caddy deals and you’ll have the senior citizen leasehackrs locked up.

Seriously, I do want another Caddy, although I’m not nearly a senior citizen yet.

4 Likes

you need to add “BEST DEAL ON LH!”

2 Likes

I should put “ONLY DEAL ON LH”…

9 Likes

You know, if you’re the only Lincoln broker, then you actually could legitimately claim to have the best lincoln deals on LH.

5 Likes

exactly my point! These are literally the best deals on Lincolns on LH!

2 Likes

Sadly, they’re also the worst Lincolns on LH. Gotta step up your game @aronchi if you don’t want to be the bottom of the pile. Ha!

1 Like

unfortunately, '77 continentals lost lease support last month.

7 Likes

Can I get the MF and RV for the '08 Town Car? Thanks :laughing:

All jokes aside, they’re beautiful cars.

4 Likes

Only 1 left in French Silk, 5% residual.

1 Like

Damn that is one hairy arm.