🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr ACURA - MDX Aspec $574, Integra $314, RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

try to DM you twice with some questions but not sure why they are not showing up. Please dm me if you mind.

Tried emailing & texting you but got no response.Can u please PM me or respond to my text ?

I currently have a MDX which has reach maturity. Interested in the ASPEC. Located in NYC, ready to make the deal.

August is the same as July. Lots of base MDXs in stock, lots of TLXs arriving.LH best no-fee Acura program for this month. Please follow instructions regarding rebates in the built calculators and you should be able to run your own deals.

AS LONG AS WE HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR IN STOCK, WE WILL BEAT ALL COMPETING DEALER OFFERS!

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? Conquest? Grad? Military?

very nice, however I thought .00225 was the buy rate MF for 8250 lease cash? Looks like you have it taken off the top and all at a lower MF ! Wow.

Is that a regional thing?

RE MDX Aspec august numbers

Hi Mike,

Can you pls confirm if Acura MDX base are still in stock ?

Text messages are bouncing back - looking for the following:

Name: Liz Willis-Tropea
Model: Acura MDX Advance / Acura MDX Advance Sport Hybrid
Zip: 19301
Mileage: 10K
Loyalty: Yes
Pull-Ahead: Yes (October)

Thank you!

@aronchi Why do the google Docs links go to volvo deals? Can you provide the Acura deals link?

There’s tabs across the bottom, it defaults to Volvo since that’s the first tab. 3rd tab is Acura.

This should direct link you to the Acura doc: AronchiAuto Dec 2023 Deals - Google Sheets

1 Like

thanks! Weird I looked for tabs the other day and did not see them…

Has anybody been able to get in contact with @aronchi?

Yes he PMed me shortly after I PMed him earlier this week and responded to my questions immediately

Hey guys,
September and October acura numbers are below. 21 rdx is strong, as are remaining 20 mdx and tlx.

As always, acura is no fee and home delivery in the Tristate is free.

In the sheet below, click on the September acura tab to see calculator links for all deals! They are already built for you. Please follow directions stated on the sheet to update your rebates and update your tax to your local tax.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? Conquest? Grad? Military?

Please pm me here or please text 732-779-2587. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. I CAN’T EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU DON’T CALL ME DURING MY WORK DAY!

1. Adrian
  2. SUVs - MDX/pathfinder ( anything under $300 or $400) no color pref
  3. 06033
  4. 10-12k
  5. Conquest and medical professional

Hey all, updating for October with the lowest Acuras on LH. Just a reminder that while I try to get you all the cheapest deals possible, I try to sell cars, not phone numbers or email addresses. I am present at all my deliveries and my clients love not having to spend 3 hours in a finance office where they are pressured to buy F&I products. My deliveries take 10 minutes and you are on your way in your new car!

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

1 Like
  1. Katie Klein
  2. Acura RDX , tech package, preference is white with espresso interior. Other option is base with parchment interior and white or navy exterior. Also would take a spec with the grey exterior and any interior other than red .
  3. Zip- 18452 which is PA
  4. Miles 10-12
  5. Current 2018 lessee , loyalty. Not sure what conquest is!
  1. Scott Kulp
  2. Acura MDX , tech package, preference is white with espresso interior. Other option is base with parchment interior and white or navy exterior.
  3. Zip- 08734 which is NJ
  4. Miles 10-12
  5. Current 2018 Caddy. First responder, costco. Would consider loaner.

Wow great deals before the next Gen MDX.

1. Rudy Guan
  2. MDX Tech. White or black exterior with black or espresso interior
  3. 11229
  4. 10-12k
  5. College grad in 2015, first responder
  1. Steven Perez
  2. bmw 3 & 5 series - black. 2020-2021.xdrive with ambient lighting.
  3. 07024
  4. Low - no set amount. Looking for a good deal. Lease. 12-15k
  5. Loyalty? No. Conquest? Grad? Yes but I graduated in 2017. Military? No.