šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

If you can generate a pin using that account, then you qualify

Hi, sent you message about custom ordering xc90

4/27 Update.

Hi all, just an update before month-end. I donā€™t bump this thread daily with a random loaner just so it gets bumped to the top, but thought iā€™d update the community on inventory and what impact it would have on pricing.

Volvo inventory has obviously been affected by the chip shortage. We have done our best to keep pricing more than competitive. As we work through the end of April, note that itā€™s very possible for pricing and/or programs to get worse in May and beyond. If you are on the fence on a volvo right now, please pull the trigger this month while numbers are (comparatively) good.

In the past few days, several prominent BMW dealers in the NJ area who do lots of broker business have stopped broker business for the next several months. This trend may spill over into other brands, as well. We will continue to utilize our strong volvo dealer network to bring strong deals, and, by far, the best Volvo buying experience, to the community.

Do not wait.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOUā€™RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)

PM or text 732-779-2587

1 Like

Please review the posted sheet for all pricing and how rebates work and feel free to text me should you have any questions. The pricing posted in the calculator is the pricing that appears on a lease agreement. Thanks.

Understood. But, to be fair, I was responding to your post, which doesnā€™t have all the same details that are in your spreadsheet. I guess I should have gone back and found the sheet and cross-referenced it to your individual post, plus look up a new vehicle so I could see if the RV was adjusted for miles. Iā€™m sure you get many inquiries from people who donā€™t go through that effort, though.

5/4 Update: May is updated with the same great discounts (and top of the line service) that we had last month. We continue to provide the best Volvo service in the tristate area, and our reviews can attest to this, with hundreds of happy Volvo buyers, who either didnā€™t spend a second at the dealer or were in and out the door in 5 minutes and did not have to deal with F&I headaches.

Volvo pulled back on incentives and programs on XC90, so those moved up by $18-20/month. Overall, still the best bang for the buck in the luxury SUV category, across the board. The best value this month is the xc60 t5 inscription, which is $250 cheaper.

All rebates are explained in the header of my sheet, with instructions on how to see if youā€™re eligible and generate pins. Reminder, loyalty stacks with EITHER aplan or 1 affinity pin. Affinity pins do NOT stack with Aplan - you take the greater of the 2.

We have lots of demos available to roll, including dozens that are not posted on the sheet. Demos save you $900 vs a new car (about $25/month), so please consider them for more savings. Deoms DO NOT get any affinity pins OR aplan.

We also have the ability to do locates and swaps for our customers and are able to find you the exact spec of the car youā€™re looking for in a matter of minutes, as we can see the entire regionā€™s inventory. Further, we have visibility into our own inbound pipeline, and can pre-sell you a car that arrives later in the month. Both swaps and inbounds require a $400 deposit that can then be applied towards your due at signing or refunded to you if you do $0 due at signing. This is done to ensure that customers have some skin in the game while their car arrives.

We are excited to announce that we are opening up our awesome Volvo deals to the New England area, including MA, for pick-up in NJ or shipping at your own expense.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.

Our Reviews: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals - #234 by hush.promotions

3 Likes

Hi.
No conquest for this month?

We have an inbound xc60 t8 inscription expression with climate, premium and advanced packages that we can pre-sell. It should make it here for this month. Black/blonde leather.

$60k msrp, 10k/36 - 549 plus taxes, fees and MSD with no rebates. With loyalty + aplan, $499 plus taxes fees and MSD.

All deals:

1 Like

Sending a PM now!

Thanks all to the flying start to the volvo month.

I know this has been beaten to absolute hell here, but if you are serious about grabbing a Volvo, there will not be as good a time for the next several months.

Our xc60 inscriptions and xc90s are running low and the months of May and June look light for inbound inventory.

DO NOT WAIT. You will only wind up paying more.

1 Like

Had a customer declined on this car, so itā€™s available again. Grab it fast!!

'21 Demo s60 T8 R-Design. 10k/36 no rebates, $419 + taxes, fees and MSD. With loyalty $390 + taxes, fees, and MSD.

Note - due to dwindling inventory, prices may be going up shortly. Just throwing that out there. We will run out of cars. If you are serious, lock in a car before they do.

Putting up a demo xc60 t5 inscription with climate. $54k msrp. 10k/36 w no rebates $411 + taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty $383. Grab it.

3 Likes

We have another xc60 T8 inscription expression with climate, premium, advanced, and 20s coming in this week.

$62k msrp. 10k/36 w no rebates: 564 + taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty + aplan $514 plus taxes fees and MSD.

Also available again due to client credit: S60 T8 R-design Demo (climate, 19s, advanced package is standard).

$55k msrp: $419 plus taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty: $390 plus taxes fees and MSD

All deals: Aronchi May Deals - Google Sheets

1 Like

Iā€™m a new customer. Can you quote for XC40 Momentum with Advanced package 36/10k for VA resident? Ready to pickup from anywhere.

This is from his sheet at aronchi.com, idk if itā€™s advanced. His numberā€™s on there. XC60s leasing better than the XC40ā€™s but I prefer the xc40, had 3 of em.

Kris is right. The xc60s lease better than 40s this month. Pickup is in NJ and I can do VA reg. Send me a text if of interest 732-779-2587.

Our new s60 t8 recharge is pending, but the demo r-design is still available. Grab it before itā€™s gone. 2021 s60 production is over!!

55k msrp, loaded up. 10k/36 w no rebates: 419 plus taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty: $390!! Yes, itā€™s cheaper than a 3 series and way way more car.

We have also added an xc60 recharge t8 inscription (actual inscription). $67k msrp with advanced and climate.

10k/36 w no rebates: 622 plus taxes fees and msd. With loyalty+aplan, itā€™s $573 plus taxes fees and MSD.

One final note - our awesome xc60 t5 inscription deals are going to start running out. Between my stores, I have maybe 15-20 new and another dozen demos left. Given the rate at which both broker and retail deals have been coming in, we will run out of cars before month end. Please please do not wait to lock yours in. If there are even cars left, youā€™ll be left with white/black or black/black thatā€™s fully loaded and youā€™ll have options you donā€™t want.

All deals: Aronchi May Deals - Google Sheets

Thanks to the LH community for making this the craziest 18 days of Volvo ever. Crazier than even December. It has been a pleasure meeting all of you.

Rare car.

XC60 T5 Rdesign with climate, advanced, 21s, park assist. $56k msrp

10k/36 w no rebates $469 plus taxes fees and MSD. $420 with loyalty and aplan.

Car will go quicklyā€¦

Also, our inventory is running really low. Do not wait until June if you need a car. Lock in May pricingā€¦

1 Like

Can you ship to Seattle, WA? Interested in XC40 AWD T5.

1 Like

Limiting to local deals only through month-end. Tri-state area & PA. Itā€™s too busy.

2 Likes