🇾đŸ‡Ș Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

I had my demo at $324/mo at 20.15% off pre-incentives. You should clarify it is after all incentives, we don’t go here by “% off after all incentives”

4 Likes

Lost and Found.

2020 XC90 T6 Inscription 6p with heated rear seats and steering. 36/7500 with volvo loyalty, $486 + taxes, fees and MSD. +$28/month without loyalty. No fee, as always. No finance office, as always. If my dad delivers to your house, please tip him.

NO FEE AS ALWAYS AND GET TO MEET MY DAD

2021 XC90 T8 Inscription 6 passenger DEMO
Included Packages & Options

• Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)$70,250
  • Climate Package$750
    • Heated Windshield Wiper Blades
    • Heated Rear Seats
    • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Advanced Package$1,500
    • Graphical Head-Up Display
    • 360 Surround View Camera
  • Metallic Paint$645
  • Protection Package Premier$685*
  • 21" 8-Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels$800
  • Destination Charge$995
  • Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)$75,625

36 MONTH/7,500 miles per year with loyalty

**Monthly: $605+ tax **

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Color? And does it come with Advanced?

1 Like

Please pm me, yes it has advanced.

Also meant to update.

1. Last new 2020 XC90 T8 6p. $83k msrp. 19% off including volvo lease cash.

Advanced, bowers, heated, 21s.

36/7500 with loyalty + First Responder $614 plus taxes, fees and MSD. +$28 if no loyalty.

Awesome car for the money

1. 2020 XC90 T6 6p. $74k msrp. advanced, heated, bowers and air suspension.

36/7500 with loyalty $568 plus taxes, fees and MSD. +$28 if no loyalty.

1. 2020 XC90 T6 7p. $77k msrp. advanced, heated, polestar, bowers, air suspension, running boards.

36/7500 with loyalty $597 plus taxes fees, and MSD. +$28 if no loyalty

Free home delivery in NJ. No finance office time wasting. Nobody hawking you F&I. The best car buying experience you will ever have.

Stop advertising discounts after incentives without disclosing it or I will start locking your threads. Just a friendly reminder.

1 Like

That is the discount. Nobody in this part of the country looks at volvos the way you do. This car is 19% off with incentives, before rebates.

2 Likes

I live in TX and I am researching to purchase XC90 T6/T8 insc 6 pass when my current lease ends on September. (or before)

If I were to purchase, could I finance with same selling price as lease selling price? And ship/drive off from East coast?

I am eligible for A-plan+FR+Loyalty.
Thank you

You would need to back out any dealer lease cash from the selling price to have a comparable number.

1 Like

no, and i dont work w your region.

Hey all - got a 2021 xc90 loaner that has to go.

$63k msrp xc90 t6m 6p w adv pack.

36/7500 $487 + taxes fees and MSD with loyalty. +$15 if no loyalty.

As always, NO FEE!!

What are the car detail? Color, interior, wheels size?

which car? there are dozens posted in this thread.

I think OP is referring to this one :slight_smile:
Hey all - got a 2021 xc90 loaner that has to go.

$63k msrp xc90 t6m 6p w adv pack.

36/7500 $487 + taxes fees and MSD with loyalty. +$15 if no loyalty.

Please review the posted calculator above and PM me your zip, required mileage and rebates. Thanks!

Rare car alert. 2021 XC60 Recharge T8 Rdesign. Advanced, climate, polestar and 21s.

No rebates required 10k/36: $599 plus taxes fees and MSD

With loyalty, $571. With loyalty + FR $557!

And for those keeping score at home, yes, this is a better car than an x3 m40i.

2 Likes

3/4 Update: March is updated with price drops of several hundred dollars across the board from January & February!

All rebates are explained in the header of my sheet, with instructions on how to see if you’re eligible and generate pins.

We have lots of demos available to roll. Demos save you $900 vs a new car (about $25/month), so please consider them for more savings.

We also have lots of cars to choose from. I just posted sample MSRPs. I also have access to the volvo locator tool to do a swap, and, in certain circumstances, can do a factory order.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)
2 Likes

3/10: Hey guys, I have a store in the northeast who will ship around the mid-Atlantic, southeast and Florida at the client’s expense.

Based on shipping rates, it mostly makes sense to ship cars $60k+. You likely won’t be saving much if you try to ship an xc40 or s60.

If you are serious, and if you know your local tax rate, I can run quotes for you. Paperwork will be overnighted to you for execution and payment. Once it arrives back, you can schedule your shipping. My dealer contact will then load your car up and it will be on your way.

We also have a ton of xc40, xc60 and xc90 demos, which save you $25/month vs a new car. I didn’t post most of them, so please inquire.

Also, I have a shipment of XC40 P8 Recharges arriving, which I can pre-sell at a significant discount to MSRP and will add once I get invoices.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)