🎌 Aronchi's April Toyota - Rav4 Prime SE $348/mon | '23 BX4x LTD $236/mon ([Tristate/DMV]

geography is clearly stated in the title of the post, thanks.

4/8 Update - We are still at MSRP with NO FEE on Toyotas, including:

• Corolla
  • Camry
  • Rav4
  • Highlander
  • Tacoma
  • 4runner

Inventory isn’t great, so you’re going to have to be flexible on colors and options.

Sheet will be updated with programs over the next day or so.

Priority for NE and DMV area customers.

Please PM or text 732-779-2587

No hybrids coming?

unlikely unless there’s a lease return associated with it.

is RAV4 hybrid coming?

it is not.

May update: while we wait for Toyota lease progs to come out, we are still at MSRP with no fee including:

• Corolla
  • Camry
  • Rav4
  • Highlander
  • Tacoma
  • 4runner

Due to inventory shortages, priority goes to customers who are returning leases.

Inventory isn’t great, so you’re going to have to be flexible on colors and options.

Sheet will be updated with programs over the next day or so.

Priority for NE and DMV area customers.

A lot of people have been reaching out on Toyotas without lease returns. Our access to inventory without buying back a trade is difficult. However, if you are interested in a toyota and do not have a lease return, we can try to accommodate a deal for a $499 broker fee. If we buy your lease return as part of a toyota deal, there is no broker fee.

Even with a $499 broker fee, we offer the most competitive Toyota pricing in the northeast, and never go over msrp!

Hi, Any Venza XLE or Limited

Impossible to find Rav4 Gas XLE Premium late june / early july arrival available at msrp!

Several available Rav4 Gas XLEs with specs like this also at MSRP. Gray and blue are other options.

$499 broker fee waived if we buy your lease return!

Expecting any rav4 prime?

The rav4 XLE prem above is still available! Lock it in fast, it’s a hard to get build.

Also have a few Highlander Gas XLEs coming in July. Example below.

All at MSRP w no fee if we buy your lease return from you. Otherwise, $499 broker fee.

I messaged you. Are we unable to buy these vehicles from out of state even when paying the $500 broker fee? I can do the deal through TFS.

Hi, geography is very clearly posted on the thread title.

6/1 - Toyota inventory, like every other brand that’s not named Volvo, sucks right now. We are at MSRP w base rate across the board on TFS on lease / finance / cash buy. For Rav4 and Highlanders, it’s inbound only. You’re looking at 1-2 month wait times for them. Camry / Corolla are trickling in.

In stock would be Tacos, Tundras and 4runners, with a limited amount of Corolla LE’s.

If you’re ok waiting, we can help. If you need a toyota TODAY, we likely can’t.

No broker fee if we buy your lease return. $499 broker fee if we don’t - but full disclosure, there isn’t enough in inventory for us to work on a new car w/o a lease return. Please be cognizant of that when reaching out.

Tristate area and DMV ONLY for Toyota. No out of region.

1 Like

Hello,

I see two cars i like the Camry SE and RAV4 XLE. I need a car for myself and my wife. I only have one vehicle to trade in. It’s a 2019 Jeep Compass in decent condition. Just minor wear and tear.

Thanks,

Joseph

please send vin and miles of the lease return. everything rav4 is inbound.

Hello,

Below is the info:
Jeep lease details:
Chrysler Capital
2019 JEEP COMPASS-4
VIN: 3C4NJDBB8KT742399
Mileage: 30,681
Zip: 07438

And after discussing with my wife she also wants a Camry AWD SE

Thanks,
Joseph Reyes

I looked at this car already. I’m not going to pay the mmr that carmax is paying for it.

Hello,

That’s fine. I just need two cars for me and the wife ….I’m okay with you not offering what car max is offering. If you could please run the numbers for me …getting the two cars is more of a priority right now for me.