🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Hi! Can you plz let me know if I can be eligible for loyalty. I don’t have volvo now but leased until Apr 2020.

No you’re not

Oh ok! Do you have any other XC90 demo which has non-black exterior and brown interior with $599 per month payment?

No, i don’t. Everything eligible to go this month is posted

Texted you a price request for demo XC60’s
T6 R & T5 M

Looking for Zero down including lease,

We have a 2021 XC60 T6 insc demo with climate pack available and ready to go - $57k msrp.

7500/36 with loyalty is $509 plus taxes fees and MSD. No broker fee. Ever.

All cars are here:

Reminder, we are not limited to in-stock or inbounds. We have access to build slots at the same behinds as in-stock. Feel free to send in a factory order!

EDIT: SOLD! Also, lol @ the wannabe broker who sells like 5 cars a month and tries to snake my cars putting up the same thing after I sold it. Absolute amateur hour.

If you are looking for a 3 row SUV, there won’t be better deals in this market than our remaining 2021 XC90 T6 Momentum demos. We have a handful left, in both 7 pass and 6 pass variety, at around 12% off before rebates:

7500/36 with loyalty: $590 plus taxes, fees and MSD on a $62k msrp.

The price difference between these and 22s is over $60/month.

1 Like

Hey, what discounts can we try and get and get this lower? Any credit unions or anything?

beg pardon?

Lol. Meaning, does Volvo give any extra incentives. I am a BMW guy historically and I know to go to the drive event, Penfed member. Etc. anything similar for Volvo?

all available rebates are listed on my pricing sheet with full descriptions.

Thanks. Your BMW list is from June or is a typo?

I am interested

I am interested in S60 AWD Momentum.

I don’t do bmw on LH because it’s a waste of time

1 Like

9/14 - A base 21 xc90 t6 momentum 6 passenger demo popped up. No options on this one other than premium paint. Whatever is standard is standard.

7500/36 with loyalty: $576 plus taxes, fees and MSD on a $60k msrp.

All deals:

9/21 - We are adding 2 2021 Demo xc90 T6 momentum 7 passengers with climate and 21 inch wheels that are ready to roll.

1. 36/7500 miles with loyalty - $577 plus taxes fees and MSD. +$14/month if no loyalty.
  1. 36/7500 miles with loyalty - $591 plus taxes fees and MSD. +$14/month if no loyalty.

Further, we are able to secure factory orders for our customers at the same behinds that we are doing on in-stock cars. Builds would arrive late november / early december. For more details, please inquire.

All deals:

Do you have anymore XC90 T6 momentum 7 pas with climate & advanced packages?

not 2021s, no.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 2019 x5 drive 40i and trying to get the equity out of it to put towards the XC90. Do you have any ‘22 with climate and advanced pkg and would buy me out my current lease, and give me equity towards down payment? I live in Rockland County NY