🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

But you said it sucked on P8 :grin:

But sensus is worse because it takes 3 minutes to load.

I know that, but what about Android on P8?

it was buggy. hopefully worked out for the xc60. the p8 was basically an experiment of a car. if they wanted to really go gung-ho, they’d have made the xc60 p8 first.

Hey, so the 2022 volvos xc60 B5 or B6 are mild hybrids. Would they qualify for the any federal credit?

no they wont.

Hey all - added a few more cheap xc60 t5 momentum & inscription, as well as a t6 inscription loaner/demo to the sheet. These are insanely cheap in this market and will go very quickly. Check out rows 52-56 in the sheet below! And yes, these are cheaper than lower MSRP / lesser optioned Q5’s WITH costco.

Just some feedback – this thread is tagged with MA and USA-nationwide, but clearly you aren’t doing deals in MA or outside certain states, so this is inaccurate. That’s why I reached out to you (MA), because by LH standards it looked like you were open to my location.

Can you update the thread to align with your spreadsheet? (Or sell in MA please :slight_smile: )

Removed - thanks. Tried the MA thing. Customer never got his plates. Won’t do it again. Please contact your local Volvo broker.

1 Like

Hi, sent you PM regarding XC60 T5 Ins last Friday. Ready to go :slight_smile:

What color is available on the xc60 t5 loaners/demos?

One car deal. Need this 2021 XC90 T6 Momentum (new) with 20s, climate, and HK audio GONE asap. PM for color combo.

$62k msrp. 10k/36 with no rebates - $619 plus taxes fees and MSD. 12% off. $590 with loyalty and affinity.

All deals:

1 Like

Assuming this is a 7 passenger? If so, does it have the integrated child booster? Thanks!

yes and yes.

Does Volvo not pass on any of the federal tax credit to the customer for the T8 variants?

they do in the 21s. in the 22s, looks like they bumped the RVs to account for the credit.

Any V90CC available 21 or 22? Can I assume pricing will be close to xc90 in the 65k msrp?

i have actually never sold one. not a car my dealers ever take.

ok, it’s just not shown as a separate line item in your calculator link (for example line 41, the '21 T8 Ins Exp 7 pass). are you including the credit as part of the discount (~12%)? are you also including the lease cash in the discount? that isn’t a separate line item either. Aug terms right now (per Edmunds): 36/10, .00126 MF and 57% residual, $2750 lease bonus

then assume it’s included in the discount.