🇯🇵 Aronchi's April Nissan - '24 Ariyas from $171 w Loyalty! Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

Can my Leaves get featured at the top of LH? There was a $99 Leaf promo the other month. These are $37 with vpp lol, and we have unlimited inventory through the end of January. @michael @littleviolette @trusted_hackrs

2 Likes

That guy who signed last week at over $300/mo in Michigan :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

People have to take L’s so the rest of us can take W’s. His loss is our gain. Now to talk a relative into a Leaf :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks to the LH community for grabbing the in-stock SVs and starting to eat into the port inventory! We have a ton of regular SV inventory available at port, which can be pulled in over a couple of days, so suffice to say we have whatever color you want.

As a reminder, please note the following:

1. These are posted with 0% tax in NJ. If you are in NY, CT or PA, you will be subject to tax on the car and the lease cash here. Also, your incentives may vary based on your ZIP.
  2. These are posted with $600 untaxed incentive for VPP, with a link to see if your employer qualifies. If they do not, please remove the incentive from the calculator. This will bump the payment to $62/month+tax with first, bank, plates and doc due at signing.
  3. If you are a college grad / military, please REMOVE the VPP and ADD $500 to the TAXED INCENTIVE line.
    4. The cheapest deal are the standard range SV + Tech + All Weather Pack. If you want an SV+ or an SL+, these are more expensive, and also posted.

As always, PM or text 732-779-2587. Please specify the following when reaching out:

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering:
  4. What rebates you qualify for? VPP / Grad?

Please do not:

1. Reach out from out of region and ask if there’s shipping
  2. Reach out without reviewing the posted calculator or following the requested format for reaching out
  3. Reach out if you are not taking delivery THIS MONTH. I cannot predict the future and know if there will be 2020 lease support in February.

Thanks and looking forward to moving a ton of these!

1 Like

wait someone did that? believe VPP is standard on all MI deals, right?

314/mo $1262 DAS. I guess sold MSRP with a marked up MF.

it’s an SL+ though. those are expensive.

Negative, he signed an SV w/tech. I found it on the dealer website too, I was bored that day and he was local :laughing:

1 Like

i’m a very firm believer in that there’s a seat for every ass, just at a different price.

1 Like

I was trolling y’all because you were being rude. I signed a 24/15 with $500 das and $231 payment. The 24/10 was $155 per month.

You guys (trusted hackers) have the wrong attitude to be on the forum. You can see that on my op about the Nissan where you commented about renaming the category names. Very negative about the whole site really. Not in the name of its creation I would gather.

Lmk if you want another one.

1 Like

:thinking: How was anyone rude? several people told you the exact same correct thing in very direct terms. I’m genuinely curious - are we supposed to sugar coat or tell you that you’re right even if you’re wrong or do the work for you or what? Nobody called names…except you now. I guess we should have just all ignored you and left your question unanswered :thinking:

And please do share the details and a copy of your contract in the shared deals section to help others.

Mike I’ll landfill all this in a minute so we don’t break the bumping rules :laughing:

2 Likes

all good. you dont have to. i appreciate the looks, since I can’t get to the front page on a $37/month deal lol.

I’ll buy a white one for my wife. I’m in Michigan can you do the deal?

Sure. Pick up in NJ.

1 Like

Out of general curiosity, what would this Leaf Deal have been if it was 36 months including the NJ post-sale rebate? Would’ve been $3725 for a Leaf (reg) and $5000 for the Leaf +

the NJ rebate expired last month.

I know, I was speaking in past-tense, I was just wondering (out of general curiosity), what this deal would’ve been (in a 36mo) if it hadn’t gone away.

would be 143/month based on this month’s program. total lease cost of about $6700, so net would be $1700, but i’m not sure the leaf got the full 5k.