🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

11/4 - posting a few build slots for 4’s and 5’s, including the 40i variants. We still have 7 and 8 series availability. Otherwise, allocation is slim and my dealer has a waitlist on all SUVs, so I won’t be posting them here. As a reminder, our pricing is a flat $ behind invoice, so the more expensive the msrp is, the less of a % off it shows as.

Keeping it Tristate, PA and DMV ONLY.

$499 broker fee on these.

11 Likes

Any more strength on the 740e?

Not sure what you mean by any more, there are a few cars left and the numbers are around where last month was.

I’ve seen cheaper on the i8

So i take it you won’t be getting one from me? :pensive:

1 Like

I’d prefer a coupe

You should get the one i posted then!

I sent you a text

Hi can you share the spec of the this 740xi? Do you have any with msport?

On the BMW CCA website it says the $1500 rebate becomes immediately available if you join for 3 years for $134, is that legit? So by paying $134 you can save $1500?

That’s right

Its a rebate check which you receive by mail about 6 weeks after submitting your rebate to them.

Could you please share more details about M340i? to confirm…it’s the 2020 M340i? Spec details please. THanks

1 Like

Yes, white on brown, believe premium convenience package

Good afternoon. I’m looking for a 7 series and was interested in the spec of your 740I? I don’t have loyalty but do have conquest if it could be applied? Thanks.

1 Like

Do you by any chance ship to CA?

I have been told the i8 deals are done as of the end of May. The last 2 roadsters I have are below. There are no available coupes in the Tri-State area at this time. These have $2465 lease cash + $1500 loyalty. You can add $1000 grad + $500 OL Code. There is a $1500 CCA post-sale rebate available as well. PM/text me on these ONLY if you are a serious buyer and ONLY if you are physically located in the NYC tri-state area. There is no shipping.

$171595 - Donington Gray on Black Leather:

$164295 - Sophisto Gray on Black:

The sophisto gray is sold! Donington gray is left! Program is good until 5/31 and then we won’t see cheap i8’s until who knows when…

LAST COUPE IN THE TRISTATE AREA BEFORE INCENTIVES ARE GONE ON 6/1. Gray metallic on black leather. WILL GO IMMEDIATELY. INCLUDES 1500 LOYALTY AND 2465 LEASE CASH. CAN ADD GRAD AND 500 OL. 1500 CCA AS WELL.

Price drop on the coupe! One day to take it!

2 Likes