🇩🇪 Aronchi's Feb Audi - We Have 6 Etron GTs @ 10% off | (NJ ONLY)

Nope, no interest in orders. They’ll take forever.

What are the numbers looking like on that SQ3??

That is not an sq3…

Sorry Q3 sline

posted on www.aronchi.com

8/16 - we can now offer our q3 and q5 deals to FL. Shipping is at the client’s expense, but we can connect you you with our preferred shipper.

Net-net, these prices should still come out cheaper than buying locally because a) our doc is far lower than the $1099 charged in FL, and b) our discount is higher than what is offered locally!

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.
1 Like

Price drop on this q3 45 Sline Premium+ to 11% off

Lot of bang for the buck if you’re coming out of a small SUV or a sedan and looking for a small SUV!

8/24 Also updating our last SQ5 P+ w the chip shortage package to 12.4% off + NO BROKER FEE

Someone take this truck!

Does Audi allow for MSDs? Great discount, that MF though

1 Like

Not my dealer, no

Is it b/c it’s a NY dealer?

2 Likes

you can assume that.

yo, why is the dealer doc $699 if it’s NY? that’s VERY sus.

To align discounts with other posts in marketplace, the same way many other brokers do it. Makes everything apples to apples.

Also, don’t “yo” me in my thread. If you have a question, please feel free to send a pm. Thanks.

6 Likes

Updated our stock SQ5 to 12.4% off msrp WITH NO FEE

On the ground and ready to go 10% off in white EDIT SOLD

any left? what options? can you PM

pmed you, a couple SQ5s and a few more SQ5 Sportbacks left

What color left sq5 please let me know thank you

Need to wait for us to post September audi pricing. Should be :fire: this month.

2 Likes