🇺🇸 Aronchi Has a Few 2021 Grand Cherokee L Limiteds at $479 + t & f. WE BUY CARS!

Since everyone likes to compare discounts that they’re able to achieve - today we placed an order for a $54,265 JGC L at a sale price of $49068, equating to a 9.5% discount (higher than we advertise). Adjusted for our doc fee or broker fee, we are at a 8.7% discount, cheaper than offered elsewhere on LH. If you are looking to order a highly spec-ed out GC, Wrangler or GC L, we will always offer the biggest discount.

2 Likes

Hello,

DO you have any 2021 Grand Cherokee L Limited or Overland available?

Any GCL with overland or summit trim available in stock or everything is order only ?

we are working to secure access to in-stock cars, as well, and will be posting at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

Mike, looking to get out of my MB GLC 300 lease very early and into an in stock Limited Jeep GCL. Located in Rockland County …

feel free to send me a text at 732-779-2587. i’ll see what i can do.

Do you discount Pacifica Hybrids for purchase?

1 Like

What am I missing here? The linked documents I see are for Volvo. How do I find Jeep?

There are tabs at the bottom of the document for different brands

Didn’t see the Cherokee 4XE on there.

appreciate the look and the observation.

Do you do dodge leases also?
I am Looking for Durango SRT
Top credit score
15miles per year
Thanks

Can you confirm with the dealer if GCL overland and summit trims are being built with the air suspension which is standard on those trims? It was removed and replaced with standard coil springs earlier in the year due to the chip shortage .

Based on the build I placed an order with them. The summit trim has the adjustable air suspension. I’m thinking the overland would have it as well. The only thing that was deleted was the electronic limited slip differential.

Thanks Mike. You already got the vehicle? I’m not sure how it appears on the order sheet, but I’ve seen the windowstickers where the suspension was removed. It appears as a line item under the options section as Air Suspension Delete with a $750 credit.

Looking for a 4xE Sahara or Rubicon before EoY. Would that be possible?

Thanks!

Some dealers still have 2021s available – but you’ll pay MSRP at best, no discounts available. Most dealers are marking up over MSRP for on-lot units, so if they offer one at MSRP look out for other gotchas like a high money factor, lower residual, or unnecessary add-ons and fees.

There are no 2022s on lots yet.

1 Like

I’m still waiting. Build the model with packages you want. Request it and see what the build sheet says and u can decide. My build sheet lists all the included and shows deletes which removes the electronic lsd and credit.

If the function of the vehicle is standard for the trim. The build order will show the delete if unavailable to install. See my screenshot of my build order.

Do you ship to Michigan?