🇯🇵 Aronchi's Mar Infiniti - $396 QX60 Pure, $429 Luxe | $399 Q50, $390 QX50 Luxe | $544 QX80 Prem! [Tristate/DMV]

Are the deals on the q50 signature still available

@aronchi are the deals the same for august, just want to make sure. Im interested in the QX50 or QX60, mileage im okay with either 10K/36 or 10/39K whichever is cheaper and better deal. Zip code 11590, No lease return or transfer, i dont get the VPP, dont even know what that is. Also i dont get MSD, as i live in NY.

Thanks

I am interested in Qx60 luxe with essential. Zip code 07092. I have a Q60 that has 3 months left on it. Please let me know how to move forward. Thanks!

They take 2 remaining payments, not 3

What color is the car? What is your broker fee?

Mostly black and graphite left. I don’t charge a broker fee

For Q50 Signature edition if AWD, with VPP and lease return, is NC doable? Zip 27613

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Hey looking for 15k miles, Q50 signature edition. Have any left? NJ zip is 07856

Nope none left

Hey looking for a qx60 - 36/12

I live on Long Island. Any left? Zip is 11746

which trim?

Pure or lux. Can you provide both?

luxe with essential is posted. remove the msds on the calculator and change the tax rate. if you’re not vpp, remove the 750 untaxed.

pure i have to check on.

Can you check that? I’m looking to
Only put down 407 and roll fed and taxes in. Not sure how to do that. Can you help?

i’m not sure what you mean. if you roll taxes and fees in, you wont be at 407.

What is the monthly if I roll
In taxes and fees?

No vpp and 11746

are you vpp? if not, below:

Ok, that’s looks good. Are you able to locate? Broker fee? How does this work now

what color combo are you looking for? text me 732-779-2587