šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ Aronchi's Mar Infiniti - $396 QX60 Pure, $429 Luxe | $399 Q50, $390 QX50 Luxe | $544 QX80 Prem! [Tristate/DMV]

You probably benefited from him negotiating on a deal for you. Good for you! make sure to leave a comment on his review thread if you havenā€™t already. Before jumping in to rescue your friend / broker in your shining armor, do you even know what the issue was? I am upset your friend claims to know everything about deals that others have signed. Constructive criticism is appreciated but not blatant accusation that the deal someone else negotiated simply didnā€™t happen because your buddy doesnā€™t think so.

Any deal on QX80?

Fortunately he has not helped me get a car, nor has any other broker. My only car I got on my own. I did read the thread and the little actual discussion of verifiable facts was hidden by attacks on him and what he does. Post your lease sheet, or any other evidence proving the correct information for this month. He has posted what he knows. Then weā€™ll see whatā€™s correct? Iā€™m sure the people interested in these cars will see the correct facts moving forward and not someoneā€™s tax returns. Whichā€¦ is the point of this site, no?

2 Likes

Hey Mike,

Looking forward to seeing the leasehackr calculator breakdown for the q50 signature.

2 Likes

Any July updates, specifically QX30?

1 Like

Hello. Looking for Qx60 ?
please update the july numbers.

thank you

What is Julyā€™s loyalty incentive?

.00029 MF
51% and $4200 incentive (Luxe)
53% and $3200 incentive (Pure)
I got this from Edmunds. Its for NJ market only

There isnā€™t any.

1 Like

My wifeā€™s QX60 lease is up. Looking for a new 36/39 Month lease on Infiniti QX50 or Volvo XC60. AWD. Sunroof. Heated seats. 7,500 miles.

Thereā€™s a qx50 essential posted above. I donā€™t have volvo pricing yet.

Luxe with Heated Seats would be enough. NYC registration. (Essential is too pricey, and my wife is allergic to techy stuff anyway)

Mike, how is the QX30 Luxe AWD and Essential AWD leasing w/ the summer bonus?

can the QX30 come in at 300$ with taxes in ny ?

Interested in 2019 qx60 pure/luxe. Pm me

All i have is whatā€™s posted. Luxe plus essential. No cheaper units

Interested in 2019 qx60 Luxe + Essential AWD. Please pm me

How far south do your deals reach, Iā€™m in MD area.

My place will deliver if thereā€™s a lease return. Your rebates will be different bc they go by zip of registration

Sent a PM regarding the Q50 Signature listed. Available in Ohio at all? No VPP.