🇯🇵 Aronchi's Mar Nissan - $259 Rogue S, $270 SV | $229 Sentra, $329 Altima SL! [Tristate/DMV]

They gave me numbers for the wrong model.

1 Like

Because they’re morons. They spent 4 months quoting people the wrong MDX money factors one year.

3 Likes

4/14 - one-off special on a rogue platinum awd in caspian blue at 10.4% off, which is an insane discount. Preference to previous clients or those with lease returns. 699 fee.

2 Likes

EDIT SOLD. Thanks to Leasehackr for helping move all of our Engages. Any further Ariya Engages will have to be swapped in and have a $150 swap fee charged by the dealer.

4/19 - price drop on our one off rogue platinum + premium package to cheaper than our competitors are doing SV premiums.

10k/18 - 369 plus taxes fees and broker. Caspian blue on black.

Perfect if you’re returning a rogue lease!!

hey hey looking for a rogue sv premium - submitted the inquiry - lmk thanks!

Don’t actually have one in stock. Therefore going deeper on Platinums.

End of the month specials, have to be approved by COB 5/1

1. Rogue SV blk/blk 9.6% off $310 + taxes and fees.
  1. Rogue SL Premium in Red 9.7% off $352 plus taxes and fees
  1. Rogue Platinum Premium in White on black 10.7% off $369 plus taxes and fees

Any upcoming Pathfinder deals for zip 07470 for May?

I’m assuming these aren’t available anymore?

Looking for a Rogue Platinum 10308

What’s a rough estimate of what the taxes/fees would be in NYC?

5/8 - Nissan updated for May. Points of note:

• The Rogue program got a little bit worse, but we have offset it with a higher discount. Nearly 9% off on SV and SL and over 9% on Platinums. Inventory very strong. We posted both 18 and 36 month terms for rogues.
  • Same deal with pathfinders. Over 8.5% off on those. We have a few SLs and very few platinums. 18 month term still best.
  • 23 Sentras posted for the first time. Most of these arrive in May. SVs are nearly 9% off and they’re pretty good value, especially if you’re coming out of one.
  • Altimas the same as last month, no inventory.
  • 5% off pro4x frontiers. Payment got worse.
  • Forget about Ariyas, charge-up NJ is gone, so whatever discount we can offer on them won’t help make them a good payment.

As always, pickup in NJ. I’m likely doing your paperwork with you. Save yourself an entire day and a ton of dealership agg and grab your nissan in the tristate area.

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com or text 732-779-2587.

5/15 - let’s go a bit wild on rogues the rest of the month. Nearly 11% off SV (we’re out of premiums), SL and Platinums with quick and easy central NJ pickup. This makes the 36 month term the far better option than the 18.

If you’re coming out of a nissan lease and we wind up buying it, we will waive our broker fee.

Something that has come up a few times recently, which I feel needs to be addressed:

We’re aware that many nissan buyers are a) first time car buyers or b) very price conscious buyers. That said, and especially in NYC, PLEASE shop around your insurance FIRST prior to reaching out and having me work on your deal. I’m not interested in buyers who lock in a deal and then back out of it because insurance is too high…

5/17 - one off Murano SV w Midnight Package in boulder gray on black interior. With nissan loyalty, $296 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

what is nissan loyalty? just if you own a nissan currently?

that’s correct.

Can you extend the lease an extra 6 months towards the end of the lease? A buddy of mine was saying thats possible with nissan?

3 at least. the other 3 at nissans discretion.