🇯🇵 Aronchi's Best on LH May Nissan - Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219, Cheap Rogues! [Tristate/DMV]

2022 Rogue Platinums available at 7% off!

Inventory options:

Example pricing:

4/18 Waived broker fee through month-end if we wind up purchasing your lease return as part of your new nissan deal!

Also Rogue S, SV and SL are now 5% off MSRP. S and SV are sub $400/month through month-end.

Price drop on Murano as well. lot of bang for the buck in this market!

NY, NJ, PA only!

Hey Mike on the Murano, is the exterior white or black. thanks

I think a black and a white s were left last night and a few sv.

Updated Altimas to over 8% off. Inventory consists mostly of FWD SV and SR. If you are returning an altima and it has a clean fax, it’s likely your payment on a new one will fall.

Thanks to LH for cleaning out our Muranos. Best remaining SUV value are our rogues, which are over 5% off, and the best on LH.

1 Like

Still a few days left to grab awesome-priced rogues at near 5% off msrp. Monetize your nissan equity with us as well, to get an even cheaper payment on a new one!

Awesome pricing on Altimas, as well!

Rogue SV:

5/2 END OF APRIL PROGRAM SPECIAL. MUST BE LOCKED IN TODAY.

2 AVAILABLE ALTIMA SV PREMIUM FWD IN SILVER OR BLACK AT OVER 10% OFF

RETURNING NISSAN LEASE CUSTOMERS PREFERRED, BUT CAN ACCOMMODATE ALL.

$499 BROKER FEE.

What’s the deal with Muranos? Are those 18/10k numbers for real, or are they regional only? They seem to be way stronger than the typical longer terms.

2 Likes

They’re sold out

1 Like

Any updates once June comes for Nissans?

1 Like

nissans are on a case-by-case basis due to inventory shortages (i.e. a deal right now is being able to find a car).

Flash deal, will go quickly.

Frontier S + tech + graphics package $37k msrp. Black/black, sold at msrp.

10k/18 months $281 plus taxes and fees. EDIT SOLD

$499 broker fee if we don’t buy your lease return.

Also a few SVs that are available at MSRP. Same deal as above, if we buy your lease return, no fee.

Same deal with Pro-4x at MSRP. Lot of bang for the buck in this truck. Several available.

any sedan?

due to inventory shortages, nissans will be done on a one-off basis. we have sentras that are unspoken for. probably a few altimas.

any altimas available ?

Looking for either the Nissan Rogue Platinum or the Pathfinder SL/Platinum. Looking for up to 3 cars for that matter. If you want me to reach out to you directly somehow let me know.

Looking for a Rogue SL fully loaded. Have a Nissan lease return due in December, so I know I’m a little early.

One-off Frontier Pro4x in Blue at MSRP. $45k msrp - $395 plus taxes and fees.

Youd don’t have any 2022 Nissan Armada?

they lease horribly. i have qx80s