🇯🇵 Aronchi's May Nissan - Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

Can you go over the process. I’ll go tomorrow to pick one up. Thanks.

wow… Awesome !! Is this deal only for NJ residents? I’m in PA , can i get the same deal?

I’m from PA, Is the leaf deal available for PA residents too ? Pls let me know the monthly cost of it. Thanks in advance.

These are still available. There’s some inventory around us. For PA residents, you will pay local tax. NJ is no tax. Please follow the requested format above and let me know specifics of what you’re looking for, etc.

@aronchi , Just to confirm for PA residents too the month cost is $41+ taxes?

Calculator links are posted here. There is VPP included, which should be removed if you dont qualify. With the appropriate rebates, yes, it will be that cheap. But there is a significant amount of tax out of state.

1/19: PLEASE PLEASE TAKE THE IN-STOCK SV+ OR SL+ VS MAKING US DO A LOCATE ON A SV. I’M AWARE THAT ONE IS ABSURDLY CHEAP VS THE OTHER. BUT IT’S STILL $120/MONTH ON A $43K CAR WITH LIKE 230 MILES OF RANGE!!

2nd 1/19 Edit: ONE WHITE LEAF SV IN-STOCK, NOT YET SPOKEN FOR, WITH TECHNOLOGY AND ALL WEATHER PACKAGE. GRAB BEFORE IT’S GONE!

2 Likes

Wish some of these leaf deals were closer to MN! We have no extra EV incentives here :frowning:

Yes, someone needs to tell me why we emptied out local dealers w locates but still have an in-stock white SV. Unbelievable.

I might be interested in the white SV. Can you give more details on how the deal would work if I live in central PA? Can you do the paperwork remotely and ship the car or would I need to pick up/sign in person? What zip code/city are your dealers located in in NJ?

1 Like

Interested, PA resident. Still have the leaf deals?

SV+ and SL+ only. PA likely has $1k less in lease cash.

That’s fine. Can I text you? Inbox?

sure please text. i have deliveries tonight so will be slow to respond.

Price drop on the remaining, in-stock SV+ and SL+ Leafs.

SV+ starts at 112 with fees up front w VPP. Add $25/month w/ no vpp.
SL+ starts at $186 with fees upfront w VPP. Add $25/month w no vpp.

Again, these make the most sense for NJ residents as there is no tax.

SVs are hard to come by, as my dealer has been swapping with a bunch of local places. Putting a pause on the SV locates for now. Please stick to the in-stock SV+ and SL+.

Thanks!

Hey guys,
Leaf SVs are available for swap, but the dealer isn’t going as deep on them because they have to swap. Their price has gone up from $37/month to $58/month with VPP. Add $25/month if no VPP. You will also be waiting quite a bit for a locate and I cannot guarantee it will arrive in time for month end.

The price on the SV+ has gone DOWN to $95/month with VPP. We have 4 in stock. Emphasis on moving in-stock cars. These are SV+ with Tech Package. Extended range at 215 miles!

As always, PM or text 732-779-2587. Please specify the following when reaching out:

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering. NOTE THESE INCENTIVES ARE ON NYC AREA. INCENTIVES VARY BY ZIP. SOUTH JERSEY, EASTERN CT, PA ARE DIFFERENT. IF YOU’RE NOT IN NJ, YOU WILL PAY TAX. THESE ARE LIKELY NOT WORTH IT FOR YOU.
  4. What rebates you qualify for? VPP / Grad?

Please do not:

1. Reach out from out of region and ask if there’s shipping
  2. Reach out without reviewing the posted calculator or following the requested format for reaching out
  3. Reach out if you are not taking delivery THIS MONTH. I cannot predict the future and know if there will be 2020 lease support in February.

We have an in-stock white Leaf SV with tech pack, no all weather pack ready to go. $61/month with vpp, $86 without. Also 3 in-stock SV+ starting at $95 with VPP, $120 without. Grab before these things lose lease support!!

1/28: THREE SV left. Gunmetal, white and silver. Tech + All Weather Pack. Starting at $49 with VPP (will change slightly on MSRP). Grab it. $399 broker fee.

1 Like

In addition to those 3 remaining leaf SVs that are $49, we have 1 remaining 2020 altima s in black/black.

With Vpp $199 + taxes and fees. Add $17 if no VPP. $399 broker fee.

Great experience last night. Picked up my SV. Thanks Aronchi

Thanks for being patient with me!

And thank you to the LH community. We started with 2 Leaf SVs in stock, and there are already 15 buzzing around the tristate!

While all of the SVs we could get are spoken for, there are still a couple of SV+ and SL+ in stock to move before month-end at COB tomorrow. These start at $95/month with vpp and no tax in NJ, depending on MSRP.

Here’s a window sticker on a Leaf SL+. $45k car, sub-200, with leather, Bose, autonomous drive, and all of the safety and convenience features that my i8 doesn’t have.

We also have one 2020 altima S posted at $199 with vpp. Car must go by tomorrow.

Also, just another note. There is a LH member who took my numbers to my dealer, if only by coincidence, to take a Leaf. The community should know that there are people who try to skate around a $399 broker fee on a $74/month payment while also sending in a vpp code that bounces. This person sent me 19 completely pointless and asinine questions about my leafs, and then ghosted and went directly to the dealer to save $399.

Questions below:

1. Good morning Mike,

Does Nissan or the dealer include any electric credit on say Chargepoint? I’m asking if it applies to the $49 deal.

1. Awesome. Of the 3 SV +, do you know the current mileage of each? I ask because if these were swapped between dealers, they may have 100 hundred on them.

2. Hi Mike. Are you able to break down the lease cash value of $13,675? I want to make sure I qualify for all of it. Thanks.

3. Ok great. Q: Is it ok to divy up the sales tax over the 24 month period? I am assuming the $95 payment in the calculator does not include sales tax.

4. To complicate matters, how would a trade in play into this? Would the dealer entertain a trade-in towards the down payment?

5. Thanks Mike. Just so I’m clear, for any deal, the total due at signing is what is due and your fee is paid to you. Any rebate I receive from the State is mine to keep. What colors are available in the SV +?

6. Sorry Mike. 07960. SL + would be ok. Looking at zero down #s. I know the governor recently signed the new EV incentive program. Do you have any idea what the rebate would be from the State? This would be exclusive of your pricing?

7. Hello Sir. Im in NJ and am looking for insane Leaf leases. Can you provide more specifics ie. lease terms, down payment? I can get a Nissan VPP code and have leased 2 rogues and a rogue sport. I would prefer a plus model (S, SV or SL), 12 or 15k, 24 or 36 months (whichever results in a better deal). I would want the tech package and cold weather.

I guess this is a reminder why I don’t work on a broker fee model.

3 Likes