🇯🇵 Aronchi's May NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $509, Aspec $532 w Loyalty | Integra $338 [NYC/DMV]

Greetings- I’m still very interested in an Acura. Are you still working as a broker? Thanks :)!

Will you be updating deals for November or are they the same as the October sheet?

11/8 update: Hey guys, going to update this. Not a brand I spend a ton of time on, but prices good while there is inventory on 20 MDX. 21 rdx and the new tlx are good too.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region. Please do not call, please only text!!!

Sent you a PM and two text messages

Hi! I’ve messaged a few times, can you please check? Thanks

Hi All,

Acura numbers posted below. Big price drop on 21 TLXs and 21 RDXs. All links include loyalty and/or conquest. If you don’t qualify, please remove.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

Any idea when we might have leasing numbers for the new 2022 MDX due out next month assuming they all sell at MSRP?

1 Like

Not sure when we’ll have programs on i. They should still be reasonably priced - it’s a very competitive segment.

Note our ILXs are $222+t. Cheaper than a toyota!

1. SEONG KIM
  2. ACURA RDX BASE
  3. 07624
  4. 10K OR 12K - DEPENDS ON ESTIMATE
    5.CONQUEST AVAILABLE - CURRENTLY LEASING INFINITI
  5. MSD AVAILABLE

Hope to hear good news soon.

Thanks

Sent you a DM.

I’m likely not getting to any DMs until late tonight. I am slammed at work and have a million Nissan Leafs to get out.

1. SEONG KIM
  2. ACURA RDX BASE
  3. 07624
  4. 10K OR 12K - DEPENDS ON ESTIMATE
    5.CONQUEST AVAILABLE - CURRENTLY LEASING INFINITI
  5. MSD AVAILABLE

Hope to hear good news soon.

Thanks

prices are the same as last month. text me at 732-779-2587. i’ll find you a car.

Feb numbers are the same as Jan. Cheapest Acura pricing on LH with no fee. Buy a car and an experience. Don’t buy a phone number.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

PM or text 732-779-2587

Are any numbers available for 2022 MDX?

1 Like

Tech package isn’t awful. This has 1k for loyalty / conquest (CONQUEST BRANDS: 2011+ AUDI, BMW, HONDA, INFINITI, MERCEDES, VOLVO), comes in at 515 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

Added a few 2022 MDX deals.

Tech: 515 plus taxes and fees w loyalty or conquest: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=54625&sales_price=51062.00&months=36&mf=.00112&dp=0&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.025&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Aspec: 531 plus taxes and fees w loyalty of conquest (this is a hot deal): leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=58125&sales_price=54232.00&months=36&mf=.00112&dp=0&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=65&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.025&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

ALSO loyalty/conquest are now 2500 on the 2021 tlx, making the base $313 with taxes and fees!

Best Acura service on LH. I deliver my NJ deals and personally sign you up in-store if you’re out of state. Don’t waste 3 hours in a finance office having someone hawk you extended warranties and wear and tear coverage. Don’t buy a phone number to someone who will hawk you extended warranties and wear and tear coverage. Your time is valuable. Spend it wisely.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

Any idea if there’s more 2022 A Specs coming?

3/3 Update.

March is largely the same with a price drop on the remaining 2020 MDXs, to get them to move. Our 2020 MDXs are the cheapest on LH.

The 22 MDX pricing is the same as last month. The tech package deals are awesome at $515/month. Our 22 MDXs are the cheapest on LH.

I also am pre-selling 2 2022 inbound Mdx a-specs. Both are $546 + taxes and fees with conquest/loyalty. They will arrive while the program is still valid, so if you’re patient, you can grab one.

1. blue/black
  2. black/red

Grab them while they are available.

Our 2021 ILX pricing starts at $222 plus taxes and fees with the loyalty/conquest rebate. +$13/month without it. By far the cheapest on LH, AND cheaper than a Honda civic.

All deals are here:

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

EDIT: SOLD IN 5 MINUTES. JUST HAVE TECHS NOW! OH AND ILX’S FOR $222/MONTH, WHICH ARE CHEAPER THAN CIVICS AND COROLLAS!

One of the inbound a-specs, which had an approved app on it, is now available again.

22 MDX Aspec Black/Black - $59k msrp - $546 plus taxes and fees with loyalty / conquest rebate. Car arrives early April.

No broker fee. Grab while it’s available. We also have a bunch of 22 Techs in stock at the lowest price you’ll see on this forum.