🇯🇵 Aronchi's May NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $509, Aspec $532 w Loyalty | Integra $338 [NYC/DMV]

Do you offer the same discount on purchasing as you do leasing with the MDX?

Yes there is no lease cash

Are September numbers available yet?

Text at 732-779-2587 with what you’re looking for please. They’ll be uploaded at some point

1 Like

9/7 - acura updated for sept/october. MDXs look good and we have ample inventory. Integras and RDXs got better, as well, and good inventory. TLX inventory is coming in but their programs sort of suck.

We offer simple and quick pickup in NJ or home delivery with a lease return.

Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

Any deals on Intergra Type-S models?

1 Like

Our dealers are both well over msrp for retail.

10/1 - my dealer needs 3 more units reported sold (approved credit app) by close of business tomorrow 10/2. Extra $1k off everything in stock. All calcs have loyalty and are shown 7500/48 months. The 36 month is more expensive. Some highlights:

1. MDX Base $546 plus taxes and fees
  1. MDX tech $571 plus taxes and fees
  1. Integra Aspec $385 plus taxes and fees
  1. Integra Aspec Tech $422 plus taxes and fees

Text us at 732-779-2587 to lock in!

10/31 - Our dealer needs a few units for October, so posting a few dirty deals on 2024 MDX Techs. Calcs below have loyalty / change to $750 rebate if conquest. Credit must be approved by COB TODAY. These are nearly 11% off MSRP before rebates and NO broker fee.

Standard colors available: black, white, gray, silver.

1. 7500/48 months - $571 plus taxes and fees
  1. 7500/36 months - 590 plus taxes and fees

Text us at 732-779-2587 to lock in yours.

2 Likes

11/4 - Acura is updated for Nov. MDXs are awesome this month - grab one before we run out and have to move on to less aggressive dealers.

One MDX Aspec DEMO in liquid carbon / black is available for nearly 11% off. Calc has 2500 loyalty.

48:

36:

1 Like

Texted and got the response, “I’m not interested.” Odd

Text on Sunday morning said “I’m interested in this mdx but I’m only in Newark airport at 9am tomorrow.”

Really not interested.

3 Likes

This demo is sold.

1 Like

Integra Aspec Tech $422 plus taxes and fees, does that apply for the 6MT Integra too?

we don’t order them.

I am interested in 2024 or 2024 RDX - Advanced Aspec. If so please share me the quote. Do you deliver to other states too?

11/8 - We are excited to bring back Tristate Area Honda deals to the community. Our sheet has a few 2024 CRV, HRV, Accord and Odyssey models added. All are nicely discounted.

Points of note:

• Quick and convenient pickup in central NJ. No need to travel out of region or transport. Inventory is ample. All posted calcs include Honda loyalty. They do NOT include college grad, so you can stack that.
  • Hondas are available for NY/NJ/PA/CT registrations ONLY. Please do not inquire from out of region.
  • One of AronchiAuto’s team members (read: Dad) will do paperwork with you. NO finance office / no F&I upsell.
  • $599 Broker fee is due at delivery.
  • We will be adding cars as they come up. If you’re inquiring about a Pilot, don’t spin your wheels and get anything in the luxury segment instead. It’s cheaper.
  • Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com
2 Likes

Due to the scarcity of odysseys, we’re only doing new ones with a lease return coming back that we buy.

This car is (somehow) available again after I had to babysit someone for 2 weeks for it to roll and then they went ghost.

One MDX Aspec DEMO in liquid carbon / black is available for nearly 11% off. Calc has 2500 loyalty. No Broker Fee.

48:

36:

Text us at 732-779-2587

1 Like

do you have any HR-V Sport AWD available?