🇯🇵 Aronchi's May NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $509, Aspec $532 w Loyalty | Integra $338 [NYC/DMV]

Hey, any acura integra aspec tech or mdx advance around nc? Thanks

I’m based in nj.

5/28 one of our dealers has a good amount of mdx advance and type s to sell. Updating both to 10% off with nj pickup. This dealer doesn’t pay us so the broker fee is 599 on each. Lease or purchase ok.

Mdx advance 619 plus taxes and fees with loyalty

Mdx Type s 899 plus taxes and fees with loyalty

1 Like

What is conquest instead of loyalty and does a 18 Q50 count. What color advances are available

Conquest is 1k. Have pretty much all colors. Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com and we can assist. Infiniti is conquest

6/3 - Acura updated for June.

Notes:

• 2023 MDX availability is slim. We’re out of Aspec trims, and mostly out on Tech and Advance. We have a lot of Type S. 24s are already arriving, but there is no program.
  • The cars this month are TLXs (we have good inventory and can do quite a few deals at 11% off) and RDXs (big price drop!)
  • Integras are also few and far between. 24s are here but their program sucks, so better to wait.
  • NYC Tristate area only this month. I’m all shipped out from last month.

6/5 - one thing of note on acuras this month - we have posted pricing on 36 month terms, which is how we have historically done acuras. if you are more comfortable w a longer term, acuras will be cheaper. the cheapest program on all acura models is now a 48 month term. when submitting your inquiry, please spell out if you would like a longer term. it would save you a bit of money.

1 Like

Do you have any TLX A-Specs available? What is the qualification for the conquest rebate?

Please send me a text at 732-779-2587. I have ample tlx.

Texted you, thank you

1. Han
  2. acura mdx type s (white)
  3. 20148 or 20171
  4. 10k
  5. Nissan murano for conquest?

6/21 - lets get wild on our tlx type s’s w performance tire. 10% off. Calc below on a 48 month lease w loyalty (1750).

23 MDX Type S Advanced 10% off. Calc below on a 48 month lease w loyalty 2250.

SAME DISCOUNT LEASE / PURCHASE!

6/29 - we have 2 RDX aspecs ready to roll for month end at 500 plus taxes and fees w loyalty on 7500/48 months. Nearly 9% off and no broker fee.

here’s 36 mon:

2 Likes

7/4 - 4th special and one car deal. TLX Tech FWD in silver on black. Car has ~400 demo miles (basically brand new). And yes, if you’re coming out of a tlx lease, your payment will likely fall…

7500/48 months w/ loyalty $399 plus taxes and fees

7500/36 w loyalty $415 plus taxes and fees

7/6 - Acura updated for July. We have ample tlx and rdx inventory at significantly discounted rates. Otherwise, the program pulled back vs May / June. Residual + loyalty drop did not help.

Note: Still no good program on 24 MDXs or Integras.

www.aronchi.com to submit an inquiry.

I am looking for an Integra Type S at msrp. Any chance of getting one?

no chance.

6 Likes

Exactly as the headline says - $7k off tlx type s’s.

can be leased or financed.

1 Like

PENDING SOLD

7/17 - one car deal. owner’s 23 mdx tech demo. silver on gray. car should go very quickly.

7500/48 months w loyalty: $533 plus taxes and fees

7500/48 months w conquest: $560 plus taxes and fees

1 Like

Strong reminder to please not contact us from out of region. If your state is in the header on the top of the thread, we are happy to help. Alabama is not the tristate area, and we’d like to keep it that way.

6 Likes