🇰🇷 Aronchi's Apr Hyundai/Genesis - Elantra $209, Kona $279 | GV70 EV $416! GV60 $474 [Tristate/DMV]

Great! Any PHEVs left?

any timeline for '24 Santa fe PHEV? is there going to be tax credit?

Any GV80 Deals around? Just saw them, sick SUV

Yeah send us a text what you’re looking for. We have lots.

1 Like

Im in MA, looking for an Ioniq 5 or 6 low monthly cost lease. What are the options available?

There aren’t any

2 Likes

Find your best deal in MA. Apply for the rebate. Eligible Vehicles | MOR-EV.org

Hahaha. I love it. You can actually go to 2023 IONIQ 6 SEL | Trim Features & Details | Hyundai USA and click “Compare Trims” on the left to see what it all comes with. But it’s not a MB where you get nickeled and dimed for every little feature.

Anything on the GV70 3.5 Prestige? Went to the dealership and was shocked when the sales guy said $1,100 per month on 36/12000 with $6,000 down

Text if you’re in the Tristate. I’ll find you something, but don’t expect anything crazy.

Yea, I’m in NY 10956 zip

10/10 - Hyundai and Genesis are updated for October.

Ioniq5s and 6’s are $3500 off with NO broker fee this month. Easy tristate area pickup, no shipping required. Everything else has the usual 599 broker fee.

Genesis got a bit worse, as we lost bonus cash on GV60, Gv80 and G70s. GV60 is still a good deal for a $70k performance EV. We have no more GV70 EVs, so please do not ask.

Text is best at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com. One other thing - actually spend the time to review the deal sheets, with calculator links, etc. They answer 99.9% of your questions. We will not spoon feed you calculators if you reach out, especially in NJ, where calcs are already configured for. Help us help you.

All remaining 2023 Ioniq5/6 inventory is below. $3500 off MSRP, no broker fee, no transport.

3 Likes

Can the NJ 1500 charge up incentive be added to this?

24 month, so no.

Any deals on Genesis GV70 2.5/3.5 ?

@aronchi I texted but no response.

When all you really had to do was look up the pricing sheet. We don’t reply to random texts going “any deals on so-and-so?” There are at least a dozen of them per day, when all one really needs to do is look at the pricing sheet to gauge pricing…

2 Likes

feisty but fair

I checked the sample calculator for the 2024 GV70 2.5T. Do you details/window sticker on the spec/trim?

10/26 our dealer is now out of ioniqs and gv60s. thanks to the community for making a dent in their inventory. no thanks to the community for their surveys @thevolvoguy

4 Likes