🇰🇷 Aronchi's Apr Hyundai/Genesis - Elantra $209, Kona $279 | GV70 EV $370! GV80 $600 [Tristate/DMV]

i texted you.

6/12 - Hyundai and Genesis are updated for June. Same as May. Strong GV80 deals.

Please submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com. Tristate clients only.

7/26 - NJ dealer with $1500 additional available through chargeup, so total discount is $5k. We have dozens of IONIQ5 for local NJ pickup, no need to ship or spend any time or money.

SEL AWDs are the play, though we have SE AWDs, too. Limiteds do not get chargeup, and we have no base RWDs that get the full chargeup.

SEL AWD calc below set for NJ and includes $2500 in loyalty and the $7500 ev bonus.

Without hyundai loyalty:

If you’re interested, please text at 732-779-2587 and indicate where the car will be registered. It is end of month and we are completely slammed, so please be mindful of our time. Not serious inquiries will be ignored.

2 Likes

which car is this for?

Ioniq5 SELs

I believe the 24 month term is cheaper despite losing the $1500 charge cash and the higher MF

Any limited?

8/11 - Genesis is really good this month, especially on the EVs. Both GV60 and GV70 electrics are nicely discounted. You can lease em and buy em out to capture the $7500 ev bonus. NYC Tristate area home delivery for a small fee!

www.aronchi.com or text 732-779-2587.

1 Like

Relative is looking for a Tuscon. Looked on spreadsheet but didnt see any lease calculators. Do you have any avail, SE model.

Nobody has any. Non ev hyundai inventory sucks right now.

1 Like

Any deals on GV70 3.3T ?

They’re discounted. I’m not sure what you define as a deal, but feel free to submit an inquiry

Yeah I was looking for how much discount and a calculator if you had. Where can I submit the enquiry? I was looking for the GV70 3.3 T with sports prestige package. I am based in Jersey city right now

Thanks

it’s the same discount $ off msrp.

What does a GV70 look like these days for 10k miles 36 months?

it’s on the sheet.

Thanks, sending a friend your way for a GV70. Was about to pull trigger on a 900 / month 2k cash “deal”. NJ

appreciate it.

1 Like

Submitted an inquiry & text. Thanks!

on what, i didnt get anything.