🇰🇷 Aronchi's Apr Hyundai/Genesis - Elantra $209, Kona $279 | GV70 EV $370! GV80 $600 [Tristate/DMV]

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

1 Like

12/7 - Hyundai and Genesis discounts remain the same.

• For a small SUV, there is nothing cheaper than a Kona (low $300s). For a crossover, this would be the Tucson (mid $300s).
  • Good selection of Ioniq5 SE and SELs on the ground / inbound for this month. No limiteds available.
  • The Kona EV remains the best deal for an EV in NJ (no tax + $4k chargeup NJ). We have a good selection of Limited trims.
  • Pickup is, as usual, in central NJ. You’ll likely get to meet me. My covid looks to be done.

Due to cost of operation increases, we are forced to raise our Hyundai broker fee to $599.

@aronchi interested in Ioniq5. Se/SELs. these get both the 4k NJ chargeup, plus fed $7500? I’m located central NJ. what’s the OTD price?

Nope! Thanks Feds!

1 Like

wow what and when did this happen? RIP. I stacked both for my Kona EV last August

It changed aug 16

1 Like

Any GV80s for lease / finance?

The rest of the month, $1500 off list on all stock GV60s with Tristate area pickup! No tax in NJ and $500 driveclean in ny!

1 Like

Feb special is the Tucson Limited - lot of bang for the buck for a loaded up truck almost 8% off before rebates. Discounted Ioniq5 SE and SELs, too (no tax credit on these). Konas are decent. Tristate area only.

1 Like

Hi @aronchi - interested in the Tucson Limited deals (I’m based in NYC). Sent you a PM and inquiry form

3/4 - Hyundai updated for March. Tucscon limiteds are a deal. So are Sonata SELs. We have discounted Ioniq5’s. NYC Tristate Area ONLY. Home delivery available $150-$200 depending on distance.

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

0% for 48 mo financing also :point_up:

1 Like

Hi,
Are there any discounts on Tuscon Hybrids? I have a current lease on Ioniq ending in 2 months and like to buy an Hybrid. TIA

$500 under msrp.

What’s a Ioniq 5 36/12 lease look like for NJ?

Don’t know, never ran one. Not a car to lease

Fair enough

can i get a genesis suv today/tomorrow?

4/6 - Strong inventory / discounts for Hyundai / Genesis this month. Highlights are Tucson Limiteds, Santa Fe SELs, below MSRP ioniq5’s, GV60, GV70, and GV80s.

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

What’s the MF / residual looking like for Genesis? Thx!