πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Aronchi's Apr NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $507, Aspec $534 | Integra $314 | RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

1. Brendan Flanagan
  2. TLX Tech FWD (what colors are available?)
  3. 11725
  4. 10-12k
  5. Military

i sent you a pm.

note to all - today is the LAST DAY to lock in March/April acura pricing before things go up (likely significantly) tomorrow.

AND WE STILL HAVE OUR LAST 22 TECH IN PHANTOM VIOLET READY TO GO!!!

1 Like

Did everything go up for '22 Techs?

if you look at the posted sheet, i am out of MDXs entirely. emptied out the store last month.

5/9: Sheet was actually updated last week for TLX and ILX. We’re out of MDX and RDX for the time being. Leasehackr contributed to this fairly extensively. So did the chip shortage. Will update when SUVs are back, but likely not this month.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

Please PM or text 732-779-2587

5/18 - This car will be available on 5/28, but we are pre-selling it here.

Last available 2020 MDX Tech DEMO. Silver/Gray.

With conquest/loyalty: $425 + taxes and fees.

All deals: Aronchi May Deals - Google Sheets

1 Like

5/27: We have one 22 black/black (paint upchage in the calc) MDX Base arriving 6/1. Selling at invoice. Dealers are $1000 over MSRP.

10k/36 with loyalty/conquest $536 plus taxes & fees.

No broker fee.

Still available?

Which car?

2020 MDX demo. Can you PM me the sticker?

It’s sold.

Have a 22 MDX Base demo with 900 miles on it (GSM demo) in liquid carbon/black interior.

With loyalty/conquest 10k/36 522 + taxes & fees.

Pricing is good through June 30.

1 Like

Looking for MDX. 10k/36. NY. Thanks

There are several posted a couple of posts up.

Texted you about Acura TLX ASPEC

One 22 MDX Tech available. White on black.

10k/36 with conquest/loyalty is $549 plus taxes, fees and MSD. Car will go quick.

All deals

1 Like

Hi i am looking for a MDX deal with Tech package

We got a base 22 MDX white/parch ready to go. 10k/36 with loyalty/conquest is $549 plus taxes fees and MSD. Bases sell for over MSRP everywhere.

Hi, I PM you yesterday regarding the ILX, is the deal still avail? Pls LMK. Tks!

For July, we have an allocation of 2022 MDXs and RDX Techs to be built this month and arriving for month end. This includes a few techs and A-specs. I have various colors available.

MDX loyalty is still $1000, conquest is now $750.
RDX loyalty is $1500, conquest is now $750.

With loyalty, we have the following 10k/36 pricing (with no fee, of course):

• 22 MDX Tech (free color): $564 plus taxes and fees. Assume $5-6/month for paint upcharge. Techs normally sell at MSRP.
  • 22 MDX Aspec (free color): $592 plus taxes and fees. Assume $5-6/month for paint upcharge. Reminder that A-specs sell for MSRP+.
  • 21 RDX Tech (free color): $463 plus taxes and fees. Assume $5-6/month for paint upcharge

These are tristate + PA, MD and VA ONLY. Pickup will be in NJ, no trucking, no shipping, please do not reach out from out of region.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Please pm or text 732-779-2587

All deals: Aronchi July Deals - Google Sheets

1 Like