šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

:point_up::point_up:- In case it was overlooked.

3 Likes

Super low MSRP XC60 T6 Momentum Demo with climate and premium pack in rare denim blue on black leather. $52k msrp.

7500/36 with costco and loyalty $379 plus taxes fees and MSD.

Our xc60 demo deals on rows 55-57 of the sheet are absolute fire in this market.

No broker fee, as always.

Tristate + PA ONLY rest of the month.

All deals: Aronchi June Deals - Google Sheets

Do you have any deals for a Jaguar f-pace? Or know anybody who might have.

I assume a jaguar dealer

5 Likes

Well I would but they are raping me on the price. I thought you would know anybody who is a Jaguar or Land Rover broker

Search for brand specific brokers/dealers or post in Help Wanted (Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 3). Simple.

Lots of inquiries. Finally found one.

Demo v60cc with climate pack. $48k msrp.

7500/36 months with loyalty: $343 plus taxes fees and MSD. Remove $750 taxed incentive if no loyalty.

All deals:

2 Likes

Rare xc40 t5 rdesign demo in bursting blue with advanced, climate, 20s and HK audio. Actually know the sales manager who drove it. He has the best demos.

7500/36 months with loyalty: $428 plus taxes, inception fees, and MSD!

Reminder that we will beat any broker or dealer quote in writing on any in-stock car! AND, we are hundreds of dollars cheaper than any of our competition who enjoys snaking our cars! Therefore, we are in it to absolutely destroy that competitorā€™s pricing.

All deals:

1 Like

Yea unfortunately no stock

Sorry to hear. Heā€™s the shit though

1 Like

Just pulled out of loaner service: S60 T6m with climate, premium & 19s. $48k msrp

7500/36 with loyalty: $345 plus taxes fees and MSD.

Heads up - inventory is running super dry. Our awesome xc60 deals are starting to be much more difficult to do. The expectation is that things are going up in July. DO NOT WAIT.

Thanks to the community for an insane Volvo month, as always.

All deals: Aronchi June Deals - Google Sheets

Is s60 T6m loaner still avail and can NY do msd?

yes and yes.

hi
interested in leasing volvo xc60 or Infiniti qx50
zip code 08840
36/10000
msds okay
credit score 750+
interested in signing after July 4th
please reach out if you have any availability

there are lots of xc60 demos posted on my sheet. please text me at 732-779-2587 and we can discuss.

Will the xc40 recharge qualify for the nj ev rebate thatā€™s most likely to be announced in july?

For the rest of the month, itā€™s just Volvo. Please do not reach out on other brands, as they wonā€™t get done.

Our inventory is dwindling, but we still have some awesome demo deals. For example, hereā€™s a demo XC60 T6 Inscription with climate pack and a $59k msrp.

7500/36 with costco and loyalty: $442 plus taxes fees and MSD.

As always, no fee on Volvo. We sell you a car. We donā€™t send you into a dealer unsupervised and have someone there do our work for us.

PS - one of our competitors posted this car earlier today for $500 more than we have had it posted for over a weekā€¦

1 Like

Sent you a PM on the above car. Please let me know if you need additional details.

This car is pending, as per my sheet.

Thanks for the reply.