🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr ACURA - MDX Aspec $574, Integra $314, RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

So is it the maxima or the acura??

Looking to compare the two of them. The maxima may be more than were willing to spend.

ok please text me so i can get more details. thanks.

Is the loyalty and conquest two different rebates and are they already in the calculator. I see 2500 in untaxed or taxed incentives. Should I add conquest? And if so where?

10,000 36 zero drive off
Acura TLX. A-Spec

theyre the same thing, please dont change anything on the rebate line.

April 4 Update: April is just about the same as March.

20 MDXs are still cheap. Bases are very limited, but we have a few techs in stock.

The RDX and TLX are unchanged and are awesome deals for the money.

The base ILX remains cheaper than a Honda Civic at $230/month with conquest/loyalty.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

1. Chris
  2. 2022 MDX Tech
  3. 11050
  4. 12k
  5. N/A
  6. Yes

Hi please text me at 732-779-2587

1. Lauren
  2. 2022 MDX
  3. 11702
  4. 10k
  5. I’m in an 09 MDX, maybe you can still get me the loyalty credit
  6. MSDs?

hi please text me at 7327792587

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

I am in IL and no dealer will come down below MSRP… Would love to know if there is any dealer in PA where I can pick it up.

1. Kevin
  2. 2022 MDX Tech
  3. 08062
  4. 15k
  5. Conquest - 2018 Honda Accord
  6. not sure about MSD

[quote=“aronchi, post:93, topic:152168”]

• Vishal
  • MDX
  • No (Own another honda)
  • YES

please PM or text me. please let me know which year MDX. thanks.

4/27 Update: We are out of new 2020 Base MDXs and only have a couple Techs left in very limited colors. We also have 2020 Demos that we are working to try to bring here.

We are also out of base RDX and are extremely low on 22 MDX Tech. Basically, our cars are limited. As such, I’m sure Acura pricing will go up in May/June. We are taking orders for the current program through the end of the week.

I am trying to get an updated list of 22 mdx tech inbounds to try to pre-sell those, as this has been kind of what we have been doing.

If you agree to take an inbound car, a $400 deposit is due upon credit approval. It will be refunded or used for your DAS upon pick-up. Customers need to have some skin in the game here, as well.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

Please PM or text 732-779-2587

LAST 2020 BASE MDX IS AVAILABLE IN RED/PARCHMENT AT 363 + TAXES & FEES WITH LOYALTY/CONQUEST. CAR WILL BE GONE TONIGHT…

Hey all - with april over, there’s 1 22 MDX Tech in phantom violet on black leather that just arrived. New programs are coming out on Tuesday - they will be worse than march/april, as honda/acura got hit by the chip shortage. Discounts will be significantly worse as well.

That’s why this is probably the last cheap 22 mdx tech we’re going to have after the LH community emptied out my dealer in April

10k/36 with conquest/loyalty is $533 plus taxes & fees. Dealers, including my competition here, charge MSRP for these.

3 Likes
  1. Brendan Flanagan
  2. TLX Tech FWD (what colors are available?)
  3. 11725
  4. 10-12k
  5. Military

i sent you a pm.

note to all - today is the LAST DAY to lock in March/April acura pricing before things go up (likely significantly) tomorrow.

AND WE STILL HAVE OUR LAST 22 TECH IN PHANTOM VIOLET READY TO GO!!!

1 Like