🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr ACURA - MDX Aspec $574, Integra $314, RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

interested

Adding a few 2022 ILX base (4.4% off) and premium (4.9% off) available in stock. $500 loyalty / conquest on these.

I’m interested in the ILX Prem.

please pm specifics

We still have a base 22 ILX in black available before month end. Grab it before it’s gone. Thanks to the LH community for a great 2021 Acura year.

1/6 - Acura inventory is starting to improve. Program for Jan/Feb has been updated. RDXs are slowly trickling in, as are ILX. MDX inventory still sucks - we are selling whatever we get our hands on to a long wait list of people. Please do not inquire on MDXs, we will not take apps.

A lot of rdx customers are returning an rdx and we do an awesome job monetizing equity on them. For example, we rolled an a-spec for a customer today and kept their payment the same as they had on a 19 base rdx by cashing out a ton of equity. PM us for more details!

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Please pm or text 732-779-2587

I have 3 MDX type S coming towards the end of the month in what I believe is white on red at $4k over MSRP. My dealer is $10k+ on them, competing dealers are around $20k over. These make the most sense on a finance because the lease program sucks and there are no rebates (i.e. no acura loyalty). That said, if you are coming out of an MDX lease and your MDX is low miles and in good shape with a clean fax, you should be able to grab one of these under MSRP.

PM if interested.

Showing in-transit: 22 RDX Aspec + Advanced in silver on black at 4% off. Makes the most sense if returning an RDX or MDX lease.

2 ILX bases still unspoken for and available, one white, one black. First-come.

Grab it before it’s gone!

Inbound Type S’s:

MDX Type S (all $4k over msrp):

1. White/Red

MDX Type S + Advanced:

1. Black
  2. Tiger Eye
  3. White

TLX Type S (all $1k over msrp):

1. black/black
  2. white/red

Still have 2 available base ILX - one white, one black.

How long for a mdx tech ? Looking to get into one in February. Have positive equity in Audi Q7 that is coming up to term.

Way too long

1 Like

1/28 The following 2022 TLX Aspecs are unspoken for and available at 4% off:

Front wheel drive:
Black/red
Gray/black
Gray/red
White/black
White/red

All wheel drive:
Gray/ black
Gray/red
White/red

These make a lot of sense if you’re coming off a TLX lease, which we are able to help you monetize!

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

2/3/22 One-off available RDX A-spec Advance in liquid carbon on black interior. Car will go quickly and very likely over sticker, if retail (store is $2k over).

Preference on local NYC Tristate but can be shipped.

PM or text 732-779-2587.

That MF though. Sheesh…

2 Likes

Anything on 2022 MDXs? Looking for either Tech (w/ SH-AWD) or A-Spec, want to close a deal this week.

2/7 - Acura inventory is still looking very very thin.

We’ll have a few tlx and ilx available this month. That’s pretty much it - no SUVs, with the exception of Type S MDXs. Note we won’t take any apps on inbound mdx / rdx, as there’s no real telling when inventory will improve.

TLX and ILX make the most sense if you’re coming out of a similar lease due to loyalty + lease equity. Inbound TLX type s are white/red and white/black, both with regular tires, arriving March.

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

it depends what’s in the maxima. typically, maximas have been high payments anyway, so should be close.

i would first send me the vin and miles on your maxima. 99% of people the last few weeks have been getting nonsensical “values” from kbb, et al, which are not at all reflective of where the used market is.

Our white on red inbound tlx type s is spoken for! Still have a white on black with regular (non-performance) tires available at $1k over msrp with no fee! Grab it before it sells for 5k over retail. These can be shipped out of region at customer’s expense.

Available MDX Type S:

Regular type s
Tiger eye / black
White / red

Advance type s
Black / black
Tiger eye / orchid
Gray / red
White / red

These are $6k over list and should be financed, not leased. Dealers are well over $10k++. I have heard that a couple in NJ are $15k over. Can be done out of region.