🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Hello Aronchi… any chance these XC90 deals could be available for European Delivery?

1 Like

I think what @aronchi meant to say was simply, “no, I unfortunately cannot ship to California. Please check the marketplace in the forum for the many brokers who do work in the California area.”

@Luckyso welcome to the forum. All are welcome. As a community our shared goal is to help everyone be smarter car shoppers. Don’t be ashamed to ask questions.

3 Likes

no, i really didn’t. doesn’t really matter how new people are. we can all read in the same language.

9 Likes

He thinks way too highly of himself and the extremely valuable service he provides to humanity to actually treat people with respect. His work is too important to take time for that.

2 Likes

Alternatively, I believe in providing high quality service to those clients who take the time to read postings / do their homework and research, and don’t want my time wasted by spam.

3 Likes

Tbf, your sheet says you serve certain states, but it doesn’t say you serve ONLY those states. May be mention that to cutdown the spam.

putin-vladimir-putin

4 Likes

6/13 - thanks to LH for grabbing our 4 xc90 loaners so quickly. We added 2 more available loaners, an xc90 b6+ (over 13% off and we have several) and an xc40 b5+ (over 15% off). Both are no broker fee.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a XC90 T8 if any more loaners are coming available? Thank you!

There will be a 6p available at the end of the month in silver, i believe

1 Like

6/21 - last one just became available. demo xc90 t8+ recharge 6 pass in blk/blonde w 21s and HK audio. calc includes loyalty + costco.

1 Like

Also interested in xc90 deals - let me know if anything available

the one above is available.

Can you share the financials? Any info you need please let me know, thanks

please submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

6/24 - Through the end of the month, 23 XC90 B6+s 11.5% off with NO broker fee for tristate area delivery. Also take advantage of $2500 loyalty and $1k costco. Sample calc shown below. Tristate home delivery available for a small fee.

Sample xc90 b6+ with costco $1k / loyalty $2500 / aplan $500 at 11.5% off and no fee: $570 plus taxes fees and MSD. Calc above set to NJ tax.

Reminder, please do not contact from out of region. Please read the post for geography

6/27 - Last 23 xc60 t8 recharge ultimate at 11% off before rebates. blue on blonde. lease it and buy it out to get the 7500 ev rebate…

1 Like

This demo is still available:

xc90 t8+ recharge 6 pass in blk/blonde w 21s and HK audio. calc includes loyalty + costco.

We also have ONE more 7 passenger new t8+ in black/blonde w hk and 21s