🇸🇪 Aronchi July NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | 2 One-Off Cheapest XC90 T8s in the COUNTRY! | PS2 RWDs! | Tristate/DMV ONLY

If you have purchased a Volvo from us in the past, we have a handful of 2024 XC90 loaners and demos (similar to the one above), which we will be doing special repeat customer pricing for.

Cars are mostly b6+ and B6 Ultimate, both 7 and 6 seat configs available.

Please submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.us or text us at 732-779-2587 and we will provide info!

Are you still only accepting inquiries from previous customers on polestars or new inquires also? Thank you.

One thing we have been seeing a lot the past few months are inquiries for “month end deals”. Given that we keep our pricing generally consistent ALL month, we don’t really do that. Waiting for a month-end special makes is less likely that you will get a car, as our delivery schedule fills and we cut it off early most months. If you are interested in a car, please do not wait until late in the month to secure one.

3 Likes

what do you think about July 4th, worth waiting for or nothing really happens

I think it’s a beautiful holiday. The best holiday. Believe me.

Donald Trump GIF

7 Likes

lol sometimes your jokes are actually funny. What about for cars

what i think doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Last day to lock in enhanced loyalty is TOMORROW, 7/1. Here are a few loaner / demo XC90s that gotta go. Calcs include 2500 loyalty + 1k costco and 7500/36 month terms

1. $66k XC90 B6+ Silver/Blk $503 plus taxes fees and MSD
  1. $67k XC90 B6+ Dusk/Blk - $514 plus taxes fees and MSD
  1. $76k XC90 B6 Ult white/maroon w 21s and air susp - $618 plus taxes fees and MSD
  1. $72k XC90 B6 Ultimate 6 passenger Plat Gray on Blonde - $558 plus taxes fees and MSD

And last, but not least…
5. $85k XC90 T8 Ultimate white/amber w Air susp $632 plus taxes fees and MSD on 36 months

OR 594 plus taxes fees and MSD for 24 months

Deadline to get approved to lock programs is TOMORROW. 732-779-2587 or check out www.aronchi.us

PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT FROM OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHY TAGGED IN THE HEADER OF THIS POST. WE WILL NOT TAKE THE BUSINESS

Does the T8 have the lounge package??

It doesn’t

Hey, Polestars available? Submitted an inquiry but haven’t heard back. Thanks

2 of the above are sold. Crossed out cars on www.aronchi.us are gone. Today’s the last day to get approved for June enhanced xc90 loyalty. These deals are fire.

7/8 - FOR NJ ONLY.

Polestar2 RWD Long Range, base base car. 7500/36 months (not 27 ;))

188 w driveoffs + MSD due at signing.

OR 252 w first and MSD

732-779-2587

Hi - any XC90 (B6+) available ?

7/10 - we’re finally almost caught up getting June cars out of the way and Volvo is updated. We remain committed to being LH’s go-to Volvo and polestar northeast destination, as we have been since 2019.

Basically if you’re getting an xc60 PHEV or XC90 PHEV, there won’t be a better time than now, especially if you have loyalty. These cars are UNBELIEVABLY priced right now.

VOLVO PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON THE 15TH - THIS IS TBD.

Re: Polestar, we’re basically out of AWD variants through the end of Costco. Every once in a while, a straggler unit pops up that someone backs out of, and we do them for repeats. Otherwise, RWD pricing is posted, it’s strong, and we have access to a ton of them.

Text at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

Any idea why the pricing is gonna change on the 15th? MY25?

Also - a bunch of xc90 loaner/demos are live on www.aronchi.us, as well. Get these cars gone. With loyalty, some are under $500/month

1 Like

Are XC40 recharge models unavailable or waiting for updated pricing for July?

Not much of a reason to focus on them when polestars are half of the price

Thank you! Agree on the amazing PS deals, but I need a bit more room, and found the XC40 spacious enough. So if I’m interested in XC40 is it worth your time or not now?