🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Pm me which car you’re asking about and I’ll send you details

XC60 shows a loyalty of $2000 this month on Autobytel.

Will this be further reduced if someone has a loyalty?

Xc60 to xc60 loyalty is 2k. Always was the case. Regular loyalty is 500

1 Like

Is the same true for XC90 to XC90? Is this regional or nationwide?

No it’s not. I only know what’s in my region

Thanks to all for the :muscle: Volvo month so far. I’ll be posting more full and half loaners and demos tomorrow so we can keep it rolling the rest of the month!

1 Like

Updated with a bunch more full and half loaners. Note full loaners have 6k miles and an extra $3k in incentives (1500 when adjusting for mileage). Half loaners have 3k miles and an extra $1500 in incentives (750 when adjusting for mileage). Sometimes, these cars have way less than 6k and 3k miles, respectively, so you get some miles for free!

I see the XC40 T5 R on the sheet and I am interested.

1. volvo
  2. 2020 XC40 T5 R AWD, Advanced Package, Polestar,
  3. Zip / geography –10312, Staten Island, NY
  4. Mileage 12K. 36 mos
  5. Loyalty? A Plan
  6. MSDs? willing to do max

Shoot me w text. The advanced package car is not 44k.

How is there no hit to RV for demos with 6k miles?

by checking 3 posts above.

I did see that in your post. I’m just trying to understand where it was taken into consideration on the calculator because the RV was still showing the same as it would without the ding. I’m not trying to be snarky just in the market in AZ and trying to get my facts straight.

“Note full loaners have 6k miles and an extra $3k in incentives (1500 when adjusting for mileage). Half loaners have 3k miles and an extra $1500 in incentives (750 when adjusting for mileage).”

Volvo does not adjust RV %, so his mileage penalty is included in the sales price

Any loyalty for current volvo lease

1 Like

Yes it’s 500

same 500 as always.

He asked for finance, if I understand correctly. Then it’s $1,000

I think he asked if you are currently financing a volvo and not leasing it?

Maybe, but the answer is obvious then.