🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

We added a bunch of xc60 and a few xc90 demos at awesome pricing, and, more importantly, no fee!

One of our last remaining xc90 t6m demos added on www.aronchi.com - grab it before it’s gone!

An even cheaper xc90 t6m demo added to row 47 of our sheet at www.aronchi.com. silver/black, climate and 20s. Nice low msrp build. Grab it before it’s gone. Very strong on a 24 month term.

Lots of available and posted xc60 demos (mostly inscription, will have one cheapie momentum shortly).

Actual RV used in demo deal calculation - not one adjusted down for miles.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.

PM of text 732-779-2587

One of our last 22 XC90 t6 inscription demos ready to roll! white/blonde, 21s, climate and advanced at 12.9% off MSRP and NO FEE!

Also 1% additional off on all remaining xc60s!

do you ship to MA? I want XC90

Geography is clearly posted in the heading of this thread, thank you

10/6 - Same volvo pricing as last month, except costco is now back with an additional $1250 of savings on ALL 2022 and 2023 models (BOTH NEW AND DEMO). Costco stacks with loyalty / affinity, so it’s possible to have up to $3250 in rebate money on xc60 B6s.

We will be adding 2023 pricing soon, but the programs on 23s are currently dogshit, to say the least.

• We have 4 dealers worth of inventory for XC60s to choose from. Discounts vary, but with costco and / or affinity, an xc60 is the best crossover deal in the market currently, hands down.
  • 2022 XC90 inventory is light. We have a few $70k+ new/demo inscriptions. Ideally, that buyer will have a lease return.
  • Still have a few xc40 (new and demo) left. Those are better to purchase
  • No S60s / v60s so please do not ask.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

www.aronchi.com PM or text 732-779-2587

Last 2022 XC90 t6 momentum demo. Silver on black w climate and 20s. 11% off and NO FEE. Can add 1250 costco, 1000 loyalty and 500 aplan/affinity. Calc below posted w costco b/c everyone has it. Awesome bang for the buck. EDIT PENDING SOLD!

Awesome 2023 pricing will be added tomorrow, but 22s are still cheaper than any 23 will be…

We have several extremely well priced 2022 xc60 b5 inscriptions (gray/black or black/black) at 10.6% off before rebates. Calc below includes 1250 costco. Can add 1k loyalty / 500 affinity. Best pricing you’ll see on these w no fee! Grab em before they’re gone!

Also have several of the same car but with 20 inch wheels and advanced package!

I went through you last time and plan to go through you again for all future leases. I think mine ends in February. I don’t like bothering you through text this early. When should I be looking at your spread sheet etc for feb. i would imagine it’s to early. Thinking of Volvo again, but am open minded since I’ve liked Nissan before.

if you’re a repeat, you’re never bothering. it’s up to you. if you want to pull the volvo ahead early, we can work on something now. if it’s not a volvo, then february.

Yes I’m the guy who got your first batch of xc40 r designs at Covid start. White with black top. From 17th ave. Not a rush, just weighing options and trust your opinion. So no rush.
Also wanted to let those reading know how honest you are etc.

Some of our last few 22 xc90 inscription demos ready to roll with no broker fee!

1. T6 insc 7p blue/amber climate and advanced 12% off. calc includes costco. add $1k loyalty / 500 affinity
  1. T6 insc 7p white/blonde climate, 21s and advanced 12% off. calc includes costco. add $1k loyalty / 500 affinity

We’re starting to get a little bit light on 22 xc60s from our main dealer. Once they’re gone, we will transition to our less aggressive dealers to do deals. Do not hesitate if you’re looking for an xc60 - we still have a few new / demo 22s ready to go.

Also - 23 pricing has been updated. Even at a healthy discount, 23s are significantly more expensive than 22s.

EDIT SOLD One of our last new 22 xc90s - t6 inscription 6 passenger w climate and advanced in blue on black around 12% off before rebates. Calc below includes 1250 costco. Can add loyalty / affinity to get total of $2750 in rebates.

10/25 - one of our dealers sent us their remaining 2022 xc90 inscriptions. All of these are new (i.e. non-demo) and are shown w costco on the rebate line. You can add 1k loyalty + 500 affinity to that rebate line (max total rebate is 2750).

1. base 6p inscription w climate ~10% off before rebates.
  1. 7p w climate and advanced ~9.5% before rebates. We have several like this
  1. DEMO XC90 T6 INSC w climate and advanced at 12% off w no fee

EDIT SOLD - we have a good amount of new and demo 2022 xc60 b5 inscriptions / b6 inscriptions and b6 r-designs still remaining. All are very very heavily discounted (obviously, not all dealers discount the same), but we are lucky to have inventory from 4 stores ready to go for the community!

Our 23 pricing is also extremely strong, should you want the newly renamed xc60 or xc90s.

Hey Mike, what’s the wait time for XC60 T8? possible to order one?
Thanks

3-4 months, assuming allocation. They don’t get the 7500 credit anymore

Any 2022 / 2023 XC40 pricing coming?

22s are long gone. Leases on 23 are going to be awful. Xc60s are cheaper