🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

No, we don’t

Are they custom orders or do I just have to wait until one arrives?

i dont have 2023 xc90 t8 pricing yet. several people have inquired, so i’m working on getting some answers. kinda crazy - i had several available for the past 2 months and they were 2500 off - nobody wanted one.

1 Like

To clarify these are gas or plug in ?

gas 2020202020.

We still have 2022 XC60 T8 Extended Ranges on the lot available at $2500 off MSRP and you get the $7500 federal tax credit for financing / cash. NE region only. Save money on gas!

Also added a bunch of xc60 demos that need to roll. Lots to choose from. They’re all 10%+ off w/ no fee!

What’s the lowest MSRP for one of the XC60 Recharge T* ERs above?

theyre all over 70.

Greetings,

What about 2022’s / demos? Looking for XC90 T8’s. Thanks

all out of 2022 xc90 t8s, let alone demos.

Wow. Things are tight…

Looking to trade in my xc60 between this month or the next. Will keep checking your updates. Thanks!

There is no equity in Volvos (c) :point_up:

Good to know. So they are not going for kbb value?

Nothing is going for KBB, but this was a joke. Just ask @aronchi lol

I’m selling my '19 S60 to Driveway for $34,338 for $7,600 equity**

3 Likes

if the expectation is KBB value, you should look into selling directly to KBB…

7/20 - lots of xc90 demos added at well over 9% off with NO FEE. Very good on 24 month terms. Probably a dozen or so to choose from. Note: DEMOS DO NOT GET THE $2500 VOLVO LEASE TO LEASE LOYALTY, SO IF YOU ARE COMING OUT OF A VOLVO, THEY DO NOT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU.

Are you interested in leasing a vehicle if I don’t have a lease return? Or should I not bother messaging?

not at the prices posted, but i can do a deal.

Do XC40 loaners ever come up or is it strictly the larger SUVs?

xc40 loaners havent come up in well over a year.