🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Two loaner xc90s added super deep! More cars will be added as they become available. Time permitting, I will get an excel spreadsheet going.

You have to include the DAS amount in the title or take out the monthly numbers from the title.

Updated to include a big price drop across the board, with the cheapest NYC Region Volvos! $52k 2020 XC90 T5 is $374+tax!! As always, no fee.

3 Likes

what color combinations are available in the 2020 XC90 T5 ?

White on black.

thanks, so no room for other color combinations ? Does it have any optional packages/upgrades ?

plenty of upgraded msrps…not sure what you mean by “no room”.

1 Like

I meant color options in the same Momemtum deal.

Opening this thing up to the Mid-Atlantic region. Delaware, i have no idea how to calculate your taxes.

Virginia too?

Sure if you pick up

NYC region includes Eastern PA?

Yes the cheap xc90 is sold. 53k and higher

Hello, interested to lease Volvo XC90 or XC60 2020 or 2019? cheaper is better. any color is ok. 10k/36 or 12k/36. we currently owned a volvo s60. we are in CT. please get back to me with what you have.

Just be careful on DE taxes. They’re gross.

4.25 on sales price plus 2% on monthly payment.

where is the pick up? do you have any xc40?

Thank you for getting back to me. Do you have anything available around that price range? we are ok with 2019 or 2020?

just the base xc90

very bad, very very bad. Adds 100+ a month to my payment, at least it’s not tex-ass or taxes for short.

they will call it a dmv doc fee @ 4.25% of the sales price of the vehicle(to register the vehicle) plus 2% tax is added onto the monthly.