🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Please continue contacting @Benedetto until he responds.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll do that. Thank you.

@Benedetto will get back to you @Asu123 but is a very busy man.

Some of us, who have leased cars from him and lock/unlock his threads, still had to make an appointment on this calendar for this Friday…

1 Like

Also customer is out of region

1 Like

Likewise if I was looking in your region, I would have probably reached out. Kind of you to refer them to another broker.

Found a rare low msrp S60 T5m Loaner with climate, premium, and 19s at 19.4% off.

10k/36 no rebates: $358 plus taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty, $337 plus taxes fees and MSD.

We also just got a bunch of xc60s in, so inventory is getting a lot better. A bunch of xc90s are arriving, as well.

1 Like

Mike, my sister and her hubby are looking for a commuter. Does the Leaf SV or SV+ w/ Tech package include Lane Assist? I assume the SL+ Fully loaded does, let me know if that’s not the case, thx Herb

yes herb, they will both have tech package.

1 Like

6/15 - i have a very hard to find FWD S60 T5M arriving by month end available for pre-sale.

blk/blk with climate pack $41k msrp - 10k/36 $332 plus taxes fees and MSD with no rebates. With loyalty and aplan/affinity $297 plus taxes fees and MSD. Grab the $500 bonus drive post-sale to save a little more.

Another one will be inbound with climate + premium, as well. PM me for pricing on it.

interest in getting a xc90 in zip 18929. Is there a recharge available?

Yeah i have several. Please text

Anything special going on with V60 T8 Polestar engineered? I rarely see them listed on this site.

Search on cars.com, cargurus (or maybe even on volvo site) to see how many of them in the whole country. That will give you pretty good idea.

3 Likes

Car will be gone tomorrow. Rare low msrp xc90 t6m with climate, advanced and 21s.

$62k msrp 10k/36 no rebates: $612 plus taxes fees and MSD. $583 with loyalty and affinity. Cheapest you’re going to see on LH for a while.

Also a friendly reminder that our low prices will not last in this market. If you are looking to take advantage of costco savings on our xc60s and xc40 p8’s, do not wait. You will either have no car available or be left with super high MSRP cars with bowers and wilkins and/or zinc wool.

1 Like

Found an awesome demo xc60 t5 inscription with climate and advanced package. Over 14% pre-rebates.

$58k msrp 36/7500 with costco and loyalty: $398 plus taxes fees and MSD. Remove 750 from taxed incentives if no loyalty. Remove 1250 if no costco.

As always, NO FEE and the best buying experience you’ll have here.

FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH, PICK-UP IN STORE IN NJ ONLY. NO OUT OF REGION DEALS. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR TEXT ASKING ABOUT SHIPPING, ETC. I’LL BE RUDE, I PROMISE.

ALL DEALS:

We have 4 basically identical $55k demo xc60 t5 inscriptions with climate and 20s ready to roll.

Colors:
osmium on black x 2
white on black x 2

14.3% off before rebates.

7500/36 with costco and loyalty: $379 plus taxes fees and MSD. Grab them before they’re sold at invoice by the dealer.

FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH, PICK-UP IN STORE IN NJ ONLY . NO OUT OF REGION DEALS. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR TEXT ASKING ABOUT SHIPPING, ETC. I’LL BE RUDE, I PROMISE.

All deals:

2 Likes

I’m interested in the T8 Inscriptions. Will pay to ship it to the midwest.

please contact @Benedetto

:point_up::point_up:- In case it was overlooked.

3 Likes

Super low MSRP XC60 T6 Momentum Demo with climate and premium pack in rare denim blue on black leather. $52k msrp.

7500/36 with costco and loyalty $379 plus taxes fees and MSD.

Our xc60 demo deals on rows 55-57 of the sheet are absolute fire in this market.

No broker fee, as always.

Tristate + PA ONLY rest of the month.

All deals: Aronchi June Deals - Google Sheets