🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

There is always a solution for that unless You want to be always one person operation until retirement

Well my dad helps. Many LH clients have met him lol. Sometimes I’ll hire a driver, like i have been doing for ny deals during coronavirus. But mostly, it’s just me. So even if i wanted to do the volume of cars that others do, i couldn’t handle it.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need some admin help :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

i believe you met my admin in 2018!!! :slight_smile:

why aren’t you pulling the trigger on an xc90 yet??

1 Like

The boss said no, I begged after your last post lolol

As soon as we see the light from all this I know who to go to!!

1 Like

Teach me the bizz, I’ll do the deliveries.

Hey, was wondering if you have any xc60 or xc90 with luxury package and heated seats? I have:
Costco Loyalty FirstResponder Aplan Conquest PenFed. Lmk what prices can be had for first month payment 0 down Full MSDs? zipcode 11214. 36/10

New cars will be updated soon. May XC90 Loaner Update:

Please pm or text 732-779-2587.

Car 1: XC90 T6 Momentum 7 Passenger Loaner

Model: 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum + Advanced Package, HK audio, heated seats + steering, leather & navi! $62k msrp! Thunder Gray/black
Monthly: $469+tax (10k miles). +$17/month for 12k, +$51/month for 15k. -$17/month for 7500 miles.
Due at signing: $2100 (first month, bank, plates, doc)+your local tax.
MSDs: None required!
Broker Fee: NONE!!

Car 2: XC90 T6 Momentum 7 Passenger Loaner

Model: 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum + Advanced Package, HK audio, heated seats + steering, leather & navi! $62k msrp! silver/black
Monthly: $479+tax (10k miles). +$17/month for 12k, +$51/month for 15k. -$17/month for 7500 miles.

Car 3: XC90 T6 Momentum 7 Passenger - back to available as credit wasn’t approved

Model: 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum + Advanced Package, HK audio, heated seats + steering, leather & navi! $62k msrp! Blue/black
Monthly: I will update in the AM

2 Likes

Is the Costco program back for the Northeast? I see it in the Midwest.

Also can we still buy if we’re in PA but are 6-7 hours away? I’d drive to pick it up in-person.

Costco is nationwide from May 1-Jun 30th, as long as you were a member by 4/30/2020.

I’m new here. Wondering how to understand the No Fee statement.

In the Excel document, the links to the calculator shows $499 dealer fee and some other acquisition fee.

What’s the no fee in reference to?

Thanks!

Everyone has to pay dealer and DMV fees,either up front or rolled into the payment. I believe that @aronchi is referring to the fact that these particular deals do not require paying an additional broker fee.

1 Like

@aronchi will Volvo first responder, loyalty and/or Costco incentives combine with loaner programs? Are these two vehicles CPOs?

If you have questions, please pm me. These are demo vehicles.

1 Like

All, obviously i appreciate the interest. I know i have my number posted here, and if you follow instructions to text and not call, that would be fine. Last night, i got a call at 3am with a vm looking for a Volvo. That’s not ok. Nobody needs a Volvo at 3am on a Sunday morning. Please read and follow my asks.

Going forward, until we sort of get back to normal, I’ll also be off on Sundays, as i can’t work 7 days a week, which I’ve been doing for months now. On Sundays, please pm only (no texts) and i will get back to your pm on Monday.

Thanks to all.

9 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Hey everyone, appreciate the inquiries and apologies i have been slow this month. I’m going through Q1 quarterly reporting and it has been a slog bc of covid19, so my focus has been entirely on work this week. I should have awesome deals for the community by the weekend.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Spending the last few weeks being way too essential, and finally got a few hours to update.

Updated May numbers below. None of the prices shown include any rebates. Rebate instructions are included, as well! You should know what you qualify for! If using costco, the cardholder MUST appear as the primary lessee. Therefore, you CANNOT use your friends costco.

If you do not qualify for rebates or want to MSD cars, the XC90 T6 Momentum Loaners are the best deal you will find anywhere on $62k trucks! They are cheaper than any comparable luxury brand at the same MSRP.

NY/NJ/Eastern PA/CT/DE/MD ONLY! PLEASE NO MESSAGES OR TEXTS OUTSIDE OF THIS AREA - PLEASE READ THE TITLE TO THE POST!!!

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which rebates? Loyalty/First Resp, Costco, PenFed? USAA, Conquest (S60 only), Aplan?
  6. MSDs?
1 Like

As a heads-up, if you are first responder and costco, v60s are well under $300 a month for you this month!

On the Volvo XC40 loaner, what packages or pano-roof included?
Thanks