🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

These XC40 deals are so appetizing, especially the R-design. Praying they are this good when my Jeep lease is up in June

That’s what you’re praying for? I just hope there IS a june.

4 Likes

We’re closed for 30 days per governor’s orders. Everyone stay safe and please observe the quarantine. Do your part. The faster we sit this through, the faster we are back to our lives.

7 Likes

Thanks for all you do here and stay safe. Hoping to be emailing you after all this, god willing we are back to normal by November, for an XC90.

On a NJ note, my mother in law is a hospital executive in Ocean County. She went from relatively unconcerned to terrified In a few days. Triage planning really shook her up.

Thank you, you too, and i hope to one day personally deliver you your xc90. I’m a little panicked because i have spent too much time on wall street to know how this will end and what its after-effects will be. The carnage will make 2008 look like a walk in the park, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Xc40 interested

Wait what’s 200? I have a friend who wants to Lease one after seeing mine. Problem is she has a lease already and is way over. Not sure how that works. I’m still interested in the new deals or whatever for other people.

By the way I love this car. Best car I ever had and I’ve had two small Mercedes.
Some one stopped short two days ago to avoid a pothole and I was looking at the speed and directions via my gps because of the crazy speed cameras here that aren’t reasonable . My car stoped short by itself to avoid a collision, and then no joke it told me to get a cup of coffee and take a break. It also tries to keep you in lanes etc.

1 Like

Hey everyone, i can still get volvos out as of this time. These are for in store pick up in nj ONLY. That means if you’re not in nj, i cannot get you a car. Since i have to be the person to sign you up, please be wary of your health before coming out to grab a car.

Please do observe the quarantine. However, if you need a car, i am here to help!

I’m not from the Tri State area but I can come pick up the car. I live in SC, would you still be able to work with me?

Given that the title of the post says “nj only”, that’s not possible.

2 Likes

Reading is a lost art…

1 Like

VCFS does not allow lease transfers, is that still correct?

@aronchi

That is still correct

there is a cheap xc40 t5 mom for $279+t&f&MSD. if you have volvo loyalty, add $2k taxed to the calculator. These are NJ / Eastern PA only.

Adding 3 NEW S60 T6 Momentums, $46-$47k msrp. All have premium, heated, 19s, 2 have navi. Cheaper one is $299+t&f&MSD and the more expensive ones are $309+t&f&msd. As always NO FEE! Just a reminder, these are Tristate (preferrably NJ only), as I am the one going out and signing people up. Stay safe and healthy!

Loyalty is $2k on all Volvos. The S60s have $1k in japanese conquest (acura, infiniti, lexus ONLY). These are taxable rebates.

PMing with a ?

Wow 24% off MSRP on S60 T6, not including loyalty!.. I have a T6 RD on order due to arrive in June, hope I can get a deal like this. Unfortunately T6 are rare here in CA - I would have signed sooner if I found one in Bursting Blue…

what do you think the odds are that i sell these 3 s60s in the middle of a pandemic?

Hello Aronchi

Do you have any T4 Inscription XC 40 around?
Looking for Glacial White / White…

I live in NJ

hi - i have one in black, but it never makes sense to grab a t4 b/c the t5’s are cheaper. pm me or text 732-779-2587 if you would like to discuss.