🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

As a heads-up, after today, $500 of Volvo cash is gone. All deals must be printed up by CoB today or the sale price goes up by $500 tomorrow!!!

I’m interested in the XC90 T5 Mom AWD 7 passenger 36/10k. Zip code is 19446. Let me know the numbers pls.

Matt
Looking for XC90 T6R
Black or metallic grey
Philadelphia, PA
Mileage: 12K
36Mo

Update this month - refundable broker fee of 400 bucks payable when you agree to a deal and submit an application, refundable when you take delivery. Very simple and keeps everyone honest.

Also, only a few xc90 t5 moms left. All in gray and higher msrp. Thanks.

2 Likes

Congrats. But what does this mean?

Xc60s are zipcode specific. I have a 12 page pdf where i have to verify that the clients zip qualifies for the Tristate area bonus cash on the xc60.

3 Likes

Anything for St Louis MO(63017)
Xc60 36/10k

Interested in number 8 please reach out to me asap. I would like to get the deal done before January 6th.

1 Like

Do you still have XC60 left? I am in NJ.

Sent you a PM aronchi

What options are on #10?

Going forward on my Volvo deals, $400 refundable deposit when your credit application is approved. The $400 will be refunded to you when you take delivery. This will help keep people honest and serious about taking working with me. Thank you for a great 2019 and looking forward to an even better 2020.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense, awesome that it is refundable! :+1:

Some additions for January, more to come!

Thanks for your help. My friends very happy with the S60 vs the TLX.

1 Like

I was happy to help. When he reached out on a tlx, i immediately told him the s60 was a much better deal. I put my mom’s best friend into a v6 tlx last month and had her test drive the volvo. She liked it much more but was very threatened by change, so stuck with what she knew…

I agree the TLX isn’t aging too well and the S60 blows the TLX away in tech, quality and probably NVH. If anyone else needs a car you have listed I’ll be sure to contact you again.

Might have someone else interested in a S60 Fwd. Any updates on availability and pricing?

Cant seem to find your list of cars. A friend might be interested in xc90 t6.