ARIADEALS Review - Broker for NY/NJ/PA ( TRI-STATE )

, , , ,

Richie is professional and smart. It is an enjoyable experience working with him on my lease. We finished quote/search/pickup IN A DAY! No joke, in 8 hours! That is how smooth it was.
You can trust him on your deal, he delivers what he promises.

1 Like

Richie was great. I was looking for an M340i, but unfortunately the custom build allocations were pretty much all gone by the time I put in my custom order. Richie tried for a few weeks to find an existing build that fit my specifications, but with limited inventory, couldnā€™t find one that fit my specific criteria. He didnā€™t hesitate to return my deposit, and did try his best to pull through for me, so for that, I will give him credit. Heā€™s honest and straightforward, and Iā€™d happily recommend him.

1 Like

Itā€™s first class service provided by Richie. Attentive, honest, accurate. Itā€™s everything a lease broker should be. Walked me through all the processes at my own speed. Never pushy. Just there when i needed him. It was a great experience. Itā€™s how car shopping should be. Effortless. Now enjoying my M340.

1 Like

From the moment I reached out to Richie a month ago, I knew I was in good hands. He was able to negotiate a great deal on a customized X3 for me from a dealer in NJ, and the car arrived less than 4 wks later. Throughout the process, he kept in touch with updates and was able to answer any questions I had in a short period of time. He took ALL of the frustration away of working with a dealer to buy a car.

I just picked up my new 2020 X3 this weekend, and the process could not have been smoother. Richie met me at the time he promised, and all the paperwork was prepared in advance by the dealer. The only hiccup was the traffic getting home on the Saturday before Christmas!!

Overall, compared to quotes I received in NY, I probably saved nearly $3k total over life of lease. His fee was well worth the experience and I canā€™t recommend him enough. He will get all of my business in the future - no doubt about it.

1 Like

Picked up my wifeā€™s new X5 from Richie last night. Everything was straight forward and Richie was great about getting in touch with me on the phone, walking through any outstanding questions I had about buying the car out of state. He also gave us the courtesy of picking us up from the train station so we could get to the dealer without needing two cars.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Amazing, Easy and Stress Free Experience. Picked up X3 M this week at great price.
I PMed Richie via LeaseHackr, got a reply within 30 mins. He sent me a quote explained the process and next thing we know he found our car with exact specs. We went to dealer everything was ready, just signed the papers and left with our BMW.
So far my best experience, no whole day at dealership, no lengthy negotiations, no back and forth. straight dealing.
Other than that i liked Richie personally. He came with us to dealership to make process more simple. He is so humble and shared his experience and gave us leasing tips.
Going forward, i will only lease car from Richie.
Thank you so much RICHIE.

1 Like

First things first. Richie is an amazing guy who will take care of you! Very personable! I told Richie that I never leased a BMW before and he was more than helpful in getting everything that needed to be done.

He found the exact 330xi I wanted to find and helped take care of all the back-end paperwork for me. No up-selling or anything of the sort, just straight business in finding my car. He answered all of my questions very quickly and was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done. I sent him my paperwork (insurance, paystub, ID, etc) and I was in my car in less than 3 days with minimal hassle. It was a VVIP experience thanks to Richie (Still canā€™t wipe the smile off my face :smile:).

I highly recommend Richie if youā€™re looking to get a BMW. Iā€™ll definitely be seeing him again in 36 months.

2 Likes

I reached out to Richie to special order 2020 M550XI back in late November. One phone call and couple texts back and forth, gave my deposit and the car was ordered in next couple days. He kept me informed at every step on the way. Provided me periodic updates and followed up with the dealer. Fast forward 8 weeks, just picked up my car today at the dealer and couldnā€™t be any happier with the experience.

Richie even picked me up from my work this afternoon and drove me to his dealer. All the paperwork was ready when we got there. The numbers were exactly what I received from Richie in the past. No games or gimmicks at the dealer. He was with me when signing all the papers just to make sure everything is fine.

We were in and out of the dealer within literally 30 mins.

Would definitely recommend Richie for your future car purchase and will definitely be using him for mine.

2 Likes

This is my first BMW lease, Richie helped me through the leasing process.
He made sure Iā€™m getting all the discounts applied to get a better price, took care of dealer negotiations and gave me the best price.
After delivery of the vehicle, he even helped me in following up with the dealer for plates and etc.
I would highly recommend Richie to anyone whoā€™s looking to lease a BMW with the best deals.

I just want to say what a great experience it was working with Richie. I reached out to Richie in December looking for specific color and options on an X3 M40i hoping there was one available. With my lease not expiring until the beginning of February, he recommended I do a custom build. I am so glad he did as I got everything exactly the way I wanted. It was the longest 5-6 weeks of my life, but it was well worth it. He had the car delivered yesterday and even stayed with my wife and I as we signed the paperwork with the salesman.

It was such a hassle free experience. Richie is transparent, keeps you informed along the way, answers any questions you have, and gets you a great deal. Being as this was my first BMW lease, his fee was well worth it. He did all the work and all I had to do was wait. I would highly recommend his services if you are in the market for a BMW.

1 Like

This is my first lease even and Richie really helped me get thru this. He stayed connected thru-out the process and make sure I was getting the right car I exactly wanted.

If you need a BMW, no need to hesitate and go with Richie. Will be hard to beat the experience elsewhere.

1 Like

Professional, Honest, Integrity, Commitment, Open-minded are the first few words that come to my mind when I think about the experience of working with Richie. He has been nothing but all of the above and I think if you decide to work with Richie, you wouldnā€™t disagree to what I have to say. It was a pleasure getting my brand new 2021 BMW X5 through Richie and Iā€™ll be sure to recommend him for all my friends and family going forward.

1 Like

Just picked up my beautiful 2021 X3 yesterday, and couldnā€™t have had a smoother process! Richie made everything about leasing a car very easy. Being a first time leaser and from out of state, he answered all of my questions and was very quick to respond through texts and calls.

Richie really had gone above and beyond in every way, continuing to get discounts even after the initial numbers he gave upon reaching out, working to get the car ready as soon as possible once delivered, and even picking us up from the train station to get to the dealership!

All the paperwork had been ready ahead of arriving at the dealership, making it a quick in and out. I really appreciated that he took that time to come with us to the dealership in person to go over all the paperwork before signing anything, definitely makes you feel more at ease without having to worry.

Overall highly recommend working with Richie for any BMW lease, definitely well worth it and will be coming back again for my next lease!

1 Like

Received my custom order 2021 X3 M40i a week ago with the help of Richie. The 2 month wait was well worth it. Richie was able to have the car delivered and transaction completed at my house which saved my wife and I a lot of time.
Richie was easy to communicate with via, text, email, or phone when needed. All numbers were accurate on paperwork and was checked over before signing. This was by far one of my smoothest car transactions thanks to Richie.
Richie was a pleasure to deal with and would recommend him to anyone who wants to cut through the BS of buying a vehicle.

1 Like

Big shoutout to Richie for making my custom order M5 Comp a smooth progress. There was some delays outside of our controls (stop sale order in November), but ultimately it was well worth the wait. Richie is extremely patient and very responsive. He paid especially high attention to paperwork and final pricing ensuring everything was accurate. Again, Richie is great to deal with and I would recommend him to everyone.

I never did a lease before and after some research ended up on this forum and further research contacted Richie for help with leasing a BMW X3.

I was very apprehensive based on what a lot of netizens mentioned how dealers can screw the buyer/lessee with the leases but Richie helped me avoiding all the hassle. He was very transparent with the pricing, fees, and got me a nice deal.

He was very responsive and was with me answering questions while I completed the paperwork and took the delivery of the X3.

If I lease vehicles in future Richie will definitely be my first choice.

Richie - thanks again for your help

How did you contact Richie if he hasnā€™t been on the forums for 3 months?

actual transaction was from one year ago, was talking to a friend of mine about my lease earlier today when I realized I never left feedback for Richie. Didnt know he is not active here anymore