ARIADEALS Review - Broker for NY/NJ/PA ( TRI-STATE )

, , , ,

I always rely on reviews, I dont write reviews but this time i want to write review about Ariadeals, this guy is amazing, it was one two three, I just told him what i need and next day he got me what i needed, following day Im here picking up my new car, He also picked me up at dealership when I was returning my car at same day of pick up. I was so pleased how he work my deal and his services and how quick he responds to my messages
Thank you again for your service Im already suggesting him to my friends and family.
keep up the good work Ariadeals.

2 Likes

That’s a great review

Well done @ARIADEALS

2 Likes

If anyone is looking to lease a car, Richie is the guy! He is responsible, professional, and caring. Whenever you text him, you’ll get his response literally immediately, and he has the answer to all your questions. I am an international student so it could be difficult for me to get a car. Richie helped me to get approved right away. I just picked up my new BMW today and I love it. Thank you Richie!

1 Like

I leased so many cars but this one was the best experience I have ever had. I just leased 2020 BMW M550i. Richie was unbelievable throughout the entire process. He immediately started to work on the deal, gave me an updated on every step and got me the car and the deal I wanted which no dealer was even close to giving me a deal like this. I needed to return my Audi, same day I picked up my new BMW. Richie picked me up from the Audi dealer and took me to the BMW dealer. Also, as his client, I was treated super well in the dealership. Great experience. Thank you so much Richie.

1 Like

Richie assisted me last week to lease a new 2019 BMW 540i xdrive. My experience was very positive from start to finish. I knew what I wanted and he helped me find a much better deal than any I was able to find prior to meeting him within a day of my first contact with him. Moreover, he assisted me significantly with the process of turning in my audi to a dealer in the same city where I picked up my BMW. He also sat with me through the paperwork process and reviewed the details in the related paperwork thoroughly. I consider myself to be somewhat savvy in regards to leasing and buying cars. Nevertheless, I was comforted by the relationship Richie clearly had with my salesman/lease man and as a result of their working history most of the paperwork was completed without any discrepancies before I arrived at the dealership. I turned in my audi at 11:30 and left the BMW dealership before 1:30 with my car. This lease experience was by far the smoothest I have had. A friend who referred me to leasehackr leased a 5 series bmw directly through a dealership and was impressed by the deal Richie was able to get for me. I recommend Richie’s broker assistance without any reservation.

2 Likes

Richie assisted me in buying my new BMW 2020 X5. Words are short to describe the 5 star experience that Richie provided. He reached out to me on last Friday to check if i am interested in buying a new X5 and i immediately said an yes. We exchanged our contact info and he reached out to his dealer to check if any car is available with my desired/custom configuration. To his and our surprise the dealer has ordered exactly the same configuration and color. He kept me informed during all this process and made sure i am comfortable and answered all my questions. Initially dealership told i have to do all the dmv paperwork as i am in connecticut but later figured out it was not required as there is a change of rule from ct to allow temporary tags for out of state purchased vehicle. Richie told my vehicle has arrived this Thursday and i can pick it up whenever i was ready. I decided to pick my car on saturday and i told richie that i will be arriving by Amtrak and take a uber to dealership/Bmw showroom. He offered to pick me up from Amtrak station and he drove me to dealership. All the paperwork was ready when i walked in today and both Richie and dealership explained me the numbers and made sure they were same as discussed last week. Richie found a clerical error in the sheet and made sure that was corrected so that i could save the 100 dollars that was wrongly added. He stayed with me till i got the car and made sure i was comfortable all the time. Thank you so much Richie for the VIP service that you have provided and i never thought car buying is this easy with a single click or a phone call. I would strongly recommend to use his service for anyone who couldnt negotiate on your own or you want to save time by not visiting multiple dealerships. I saved on a brand new BMW X5 and i am a proud owner of Bmw (courtesy Richie).All the process is complete in one week.

1 Like

I got a 5 series loaner from Richie, he setup all that was needed with the dealer. Once the initial half of the broker fee was paid, he introduced me to the dealer, to whom I was able to send over additional information to start the application process. All the paperwork was ready when I came to sign in at the dealership. I knew and was OK with all the numbers before and thus when I went to sign for the car, it was a breeze. Sent Richie the last half of the payment after all was signed for. Start to finish ~1 week.

There were few follow ups from after the contract was signed, namely, “allowed mileage” section on the BMWFS application, which was expressed differently in old BMWFS application vs new one.

To anyone going through this process, here is what I suggest

1. Know your numbers
  2. Have insurance ready
  3. Form of payment ready
  4. FYI – if you recently terminated a BMW lease, before getting a new car, your MSDs will not likely transfer over, those are in the works to be returned to you. Same with disposition fee, which is returned to you if you get into a BMW within 6 months of previous lease end.

Thanks Richie !

I just got a new X3 set up by Richie. He set me up with a really great deal and took care of everything. Even picked me up from the train station. Totally seamless process. Start to finish was 3 days (including a Sunday).

I took a leap of faith and it totally paid off. Really great stand up guy.

1 Like

My experience leasing through Richie/Areadeals was extremely positive.

Richie was prompt in replying to all my questions. Once I knew the car I wanted (loaner X3) the whole process was done in 24 hours. He handled all the paperwork/formalities with the dealership so that I did not have to spend much time at the dealership.

I think what sets up apart compared to other brokers is that he is with you at the dealership. You don’t have to worry about any last minute surprises thrown by the dealership. Heavily recommend him to anyone looking to get a new car.

Thanks Richie @ARIADEALS !!

2 Likes

Aria deal is very responsive and quick when you want a deal done. I would recommend him if you want the deal done!

1 Like

I initially didn’t have any luck when I’d first reached out to Richie as I was searching for a very specific feature in a ex-loaner 2019 BMW X3, but thankfully a few days later I noticed his sheet had been updated and reached out again swiftly and there was one in stock! This was my first Leasehackr deal and it was exactly what I’d been searching for. Richie was super communicative by text and phone helping me through the leasing process. It was all completed in a few days, and he even met us at the dealership to make sure that all of the paperwork lined up. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Tri-State area new to Leasehacking!

1 Like

Richie is professional and smart. It is an enjoyable experience working with him on my lease. We finished quote/search/pickup IN A DAY! No joke, in 8 hours! That is how smooth it was.
You can trust him on your deal, he delivers what he promises.

1 Like

Richie was great. I was looking for an M340i, but unfortunately the custom build allocations were pretty much all gone by the time I put in my custom order. Richie tried for a few weeks to find an existing build that fit my specifications, but with limited inventory, couldn’t find one that fit my specific criteria. He didn’t hesitate to return my deposit, and did try his best to pull through for me, so for that, I will give him credit. He’s honest and straightforward, and I’d happily recommend him.

1 Like

It’s first class service provided by Richie. Attentive, honest, accurate. It’s everything a lease broker should be. Walked me through all the processes at my own speed. Never pushy. Just there when i needed him. It was a great experience. It’s how car shopping should be. Effortless. Now enjoying my M340.

1 Like

From the moment I reached out to Richie a month ago, I knew I was in good hands. He was able to negotiate a great deal on a customized X3 for me from a dealer in NJ, and the car arrived less than 4 wks later. Throughout the process, he kept in touch with updates and was able to answer any questions I had in a short period of time. He took ALL of the frustration away of working with a dealer to buy a car.

I just picked up my new 2020 X3 this weekend, and the process could not have been smoother. Richie met me at the time he promised, and all the paperwork was prepared in advance by the dealer. The only hiccup was the traffic getting home on the Saturday before Christmas!!

Overall, compared to quotes I received in NY, I probably saved nearly $3k total over life of lease. His fee was well worth the experience and I can’t recommend him enough. He will get all of my business in the future - no doubt about it.

1 Like

Picked up my wife’s new X5 from Richie last night. Everything was straight forward and Richie was great about getting in touch with me on the phone, walking through any outstanding questions I had about buying the car out of state. He also gave us the courtesy of picking us up from the train station so we could get to the dealer without needing two cars.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Amazing, Easy and Stress Free Experience. Picked up X3 M this week at great price.
I PMed Richie via LeaseHackr, got a reply within 30 mins. He sent me a quote explained the process and next thing we know he found our car with exact specs. We went to dealer everything was ready, just signed the papers and left with our BMW.
So far my best experience, no whole day at dealership, no lengthy negotiations, no back and forth. straight dealing.
Other than that i liked Richie personally. He came with us to dealership to make process more simple. He is so humble and shared his experience and gave us leasing tips.
Going forward, i will only lease car from Richie.
Thank you so much RICHIE.

1 Like

First things first. Richie is an amazing guy who will take care of you! Very personable! I told Richie that I never leased a BMW before and he was more than helpful in getting everything that needed to be done.

He found the exact 330xi I wanted to find and helped take care of all the back-end paperwork for me. No up-selling or anything of the sort, just straight business in finding my car. He answered all of my questions very quickly and was very knowledgeable of what needed to be done. I sent him my paperwork (insurance, paystub, ID, etc) and I was in my car in less than 3 days with minimal hassle. It was a VVIP experience thanks to Richie (Still can’t wipe the smile off my face :smile:).

I highly recommend Richie if you’re looking to get a BMW. I’ll definitely be seeing him again in 36 months.

2 Likes

I reached out to Richie to special order 2020 M550XI back in late November. One phone call and couple texts back and forth, gave my deposit and the car was ordered in next couple days. He kept me informed at every step on the way. Provided me periodic updates and followed up with the dealer. Fast forward 8 weeks, just picked up my car today at the dealer and couldn’t be any happier with the experience.

Richie even picked me up from my work this afternoon and drove me to his dealer. All the paperwork was ready when we got there. The numbers were exactly what I received from Richie in the past. No games or gimmicks at the dealer. He was with me when signing all the papers just to make sure everything is fine.

We were in and out of the dealer within literally 30 mins.

Would definitely recommend Richie for your future car purchase and will definitely be using him for mine.

2 Likes

This is my first BMW lease, Richie helped me through the leasing process.
He made sure I’m getting all the discounts applied to get a better price, took care of dealer negotiations and gave me the best price.
After delivery of the vehicle, he even helped me in following up with the dealer for plates and etc.
I would highly recommend Richie to anyone who’s looking to lease a BMW with the best deals.