ARIADEALS Review - Broker for NY/NJ/PA ( TRI-STATE )

Hi Leasehackr,

My name is Richie and I work as a broker out of New Jersey, Our goal is making auto leasing as easiest possible, and save clients thousands of doallars in leasing process.

I would like to thank each and everyone who gave me a opportunity to work on their deal and show my service, Greatly appreicated.

If anyone has any questions, or wants to reach out. I am always available by PM and respond pretty quickly.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you!
ARIADEALS

4 Likes

Richie just helped get me a lease for an m340. It was a pleasure working with him and he got me a great deal. I highly recommend his services and will use him again in the future

1 Like

Ariadeal, help me lease out New M340xi without any problem, His services was unbelievable, and how fast he got back to me and was top of my deal.

I highly commander using Ariadeal. Thank again for your help.

Loving the new car.

1 Like

First of i would like to start by saying that Richie is the man. He made my first leasing experience a breeze. Riche goes above and beyond to answer any questions you have at all hours of the day. What i appreciated most about the whole experience is how he reached out to me after the deal was made to make sure i followed up with car inspection and if i had any further questions. Just shows that he truly cares and isn’t just about selling and making $$.

I highly recommend Richie’s services and will 100% use him for future deals.

Thank you !!!

1 Like

I strongly recommend Richie as your broker!! It only took a phone call for him to find a deal that I wanted and the next call to set up the pick up date. The day I picked up my new X2, he was there with me to scrutinize the paper work with the dealer and gave me all the good advice and explanation very professionally. He goes way beyond where you couldn’t even think by yourself! He takes care of you even after you pick up your car to make sure everything is good. I highly recommend Richie for your broker! He will be my broker again and again for sure!!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)