Are too many newbies expecting a unicorn-type deal?

Like this guy:

11 Likes

As long as you’ve been working post March 2019, no one should complain

1 Like

Do you mean 2020, or am I just that dead inside?

1 Like

Watch the SNL clip right above

Oh we’re getting meta now.

It’s beginning to smell a lot like terrible financial decisions

4 Likes

I did that with my 2014 Genesis sedan, rolled about 4K neg from it into Mazda6. I hated Genesis steering feel so much I couldn’t stand it anymore. Joneses weren’t impressed with new ride :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy:

I also heard that putting some heavy bags of stuff in trunk can make it better since

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: oh the memories

Re-reading it now, I’m ROFLing at every other reply like “Nah, all my previous cars had that too, even BMW, you good”.

After 1 year on LH, I have realized that this site has become really popular these past few months. More and more car buyers are shopping online, and looking for some “Tips & Tricks” on hacking their next lease.

I myself have learned so much from this site and its contributors. I just wished more folks listened to some of the FREE advice being offered.

10 Likes

The 'Rona has definitely expedited the inevitable virtual shopping process the vast majority of customers will utilize. Other symptoms of Rona are thinking Accords are $0 down, $100 a month and wandering onto lots while pointing at CRVs saying “lease…Jeep…$0 down…how much?”

6 Likes

tenor (1)

2 Likes

The worst posts are the ones that says “I’m going to sign this deal tomorrow, let me know what you think”. As if they’re giving us a deadline to help them.

8 Likes

I get enough of that in my real job, no thanks.

The first posters are fun too, “just signed this deal, what do you think?”

6 Likes

How much do you charge for Texas deals ? Do you have a contract and tiered pricing?

Is it just me or are we seeing an influx of “What is the cheapest car/SUV/sports car” posts?

Yes. People are often looking for ‘the best deal’, but neglect their own needs and taste.

2 Likes

Seems to be periodic

2 Likes

Somewhat related I guess, on vehicle forums, is posting any unicorn deal and

a) getting spammed with whose the dealer, gimme their contact info
b) then after realizing that the unicorn deal is unrepeatable, being told that this deal is “BS” and the dealer probably had unreasonable fees, markups, and the unicorn post was simply to boost ones ego lol

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

I’d like to read if. Pm me!

1 Like

It is funny to see folks complain about being offered $900/month on a $65k-$70k GLE.