Are Texas leasers just out of luck?

Been reading lots here lately and the word is TX leasing is hindered by tax laws. Does that mean the screaming deals like tundras for under 300 and jeep trucks/unlimiteds for under 400 are not happening here?

@IAC is awesome. Hit them up. Texas dealer can have tax credits to waive tax, but it’s hit or miss very often and rare.

2 Likes

No we are not out of luck. But you need to read alot, monitor promotions and know how to approach the process or hire someone. We have 2 great guys on here for the promotion in question but both are out of inventory till June or July. If you want a BMW we have @IAC. What you can’t expect is crystal balls for promotions or easy answers because the forum is just that a tool for you to research. Toyota Dallas @derekoh1991 and Cedar Park @miguelvcp1.

1 Like

Thanks for the speedy reply! I looked at them but they only seem to do BMW which, while nice, just isn’t my thing.

There are two Texas Toyota dealers and brokers here who always have great deals as well (Tundra and :taco: )

Shouldn’t be too hard to find w some searching

1 Like

Yeah I got ya. Been looking daily at this and some other sources. I don’t necessarily need a vehicle, but I’m always looking at options to lower my payment. Thanks for the input.

When you don’t need the car is the best time to shop. Some of us are on here year around monitoring the deals for our next come up.

2 Likes

Always best to buy anything when it’s a nice to have and not a need to have.

Tundra leases under $300 are not happening until end of July.

1 Like

Tundra leases under $300 are not happening until end of July

10-4. I’ll be on the lookout.

Contact me then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it sucks to lease in Texas. I just get my car out of state on the east coast and have it shipped over. Titled for the east coast as well. I’ll be doing that forever as long as I am in Texas.

That’s illegal, violates several laws pertaining to registration, and tax evasion. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

How is that even possible? Aren’t they going to ask for some kind of ID or insurance that shows your actual address? Unless you have a bogus address on the east coast…

There’s no income tax in Texas, but man do they nail you in other ways, like property taxes, ouch.

3 Likes

This is done fairly often. A lot of people have multiple addresses. There’s also the infamous “Montana loophole”.

3 Likes

I have a house on the east too.

Tell me about it haha. Like the excessive tolls for less than a mile and property taxes in certain counties haha. COL is so cheap though so I am not mad.

Nope its not. Several others do it too. You gotta have your paperwork in order and pay your taxes wherever other addresses are and other things. My track record and everything is A1 and crystal clear with my CPA, business & the IRS. Thanks but im good :grinning:

2 Likes