Are 2021 BMW Z4s Available?

Local dealership was no help and I do not see much inventory. Anyone know if they resumed production?

Yes they are! We have mulitple available.

What are the numbers like on M40is? I went to run quotes last year and they were north of $800/month which is insanity.

You have to really want a Z4, no one is giving them away.

That’s what I figured, I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

I kicked the tires on the M40i in the fall as inventory was drying up.

BMW of San Diego let me leave without budging from 2% pre-incentive discount + Lojack and full MF markup.

Loved the car, and if they’d been reasonable I probably would have ended up with one.

I like the look of the car and with the ZF transmission I assume it will shift just like my F-Type (I need to use paddles as I hate automatic), but for the money there are so many other options. When I first looked at the beginning of last year my local dealer told me $1109/month for 36/12K plus $2500 down.I laughed and walked out. Later in the year I found ~ $800/month and that was still insane. At these rate might as well purchase the damn thing let alone lease almost all other competitors with double the sticker prices.

Ouch, yeah.

When I was looking, I think they were going for a little over half that for 36/10 if you were tenacious.

It’s a fun car, but it’s nowhere near worthy of having a comma in the payment.

1 Like

Could not be said any better!

1 Like

There’s always the Supra… not exactly the same but close enough. There’s even one up for transfer in the $600’s/month.

Only the Z4, I just love the body style. Thanks though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.