April VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK,

I got 2 Tiguan S in stock just now.

Who wants one?!?!?!?!

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Like manuals way better than slushboxes in traffic. Much rather use both pedals than get stuck to the brake pedal all the time. SoCal freeways have few hills, can stop in neutral when itā€™s flat = no pedals!
Just meā€¦

Sure, butā€¦ Gotta clutch in to move 5 feet, clutch out, etc. My left kneeā€™s the not-so-good oneā€¦

Plus, wife doesnā€™t drive stick very well, and I want a car to take on road trips so we can leave the minivan at home moreā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a slow start for VW. The inventory is getting better. 2 E-Golfs set to hit the ground at any moment, and 2 Tiguan S on the ground now. Letā€™s move these units to some Hackers.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

No one beats my deals, plus one you pick a vehicle I can have you in and out of the dealership in Approx 90 minutes.

Letā€™s hack some deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

I have 2 E-Golfs on the ground that just arrived. They match the numbers on the spreadsheet. They are both Atlantic Blue. These are available on a first come first serve basis.

Dustin
442-273-6566

@rubbergash Dustin, I took a look at the Ascent Premium figures on the spreadsheet. How much more for 12k/year? How much more for Ascent Limited 12k/year? Thanks!

Itā€™s approx $10 more per month to go to 12K. If you are ready to go give me a call or send me a text.

@rubbergash, thanks. How much more for Limited (12k/year as well)

Only 1 E-Golf left. Whoā€™s gonna be the lucky one?

Tiguan S w/3 row and driver assist 10 K ?

I have 2 in stock. They are just slightly more expensive then the one on the sheet. What time would you like to come by?

I am shocked that my last E-Golf made it through the weekend. At least 20 people contacted me on it, and no one made it in to the dealership.

You will get $2500 back from the state, plus you can stack an extra $1000 on the deal if you are a First Responder.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Lease Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

DM me details , fwd , driver assist package

This Sweet Machine is still here. Lots of calls, but you have to come to the dealership to finalize the deal. Donā€™t Wait!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

Ok,

We are SOLD OUT of E-Golfs Again (Sold to a Hacker from Hollywood). We have a white one scheduled to arrive on 4/20, and that will be the last one this month. I still have at least 2 Tiguan S on the ground, and this is a real sweetheart of a Lease on an SUV.

The Subarus are also looking good, and inventory is great with the exception of Crosstrek.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

PS: Looks like a bonus Silver E-Golf added to my inventory, so 2 coming very soon.

@rubbergash sorry if this has been asked already, I did try to search but does VW do MSDā€™s?

They do indeed

OK,

The Hacker action has been hot all week. The Tiguan S and SE have been flying out of here. The Outbacks have been moving as well. I sold out of E-Golfs, (all sold to hackers) but I have 2 more set to hit at any time.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Another great Hacker weekend. The VW sign and drive ends at the end of the month so donā€™t delay. I still have 2 Tiguan S in stock, and these deals are amazing. The Subarus continue to be hot, especially the Outback leases. I have 2 E-Golfs set to hit the ground at any moment.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Motor Week just did a compera for 7 small SUVs. Guess which one won?
2019 Tiggy (high optioned one tested, 40k MSRP)
Go get em!

2 Likes