April VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK Hackers. March was our best Hacker Month Ever. The good news is that all programs for both Subaru and VW will carry over into April. VW Inventory is tight to start the month for Tiguan S FWD and Jetta S Automatic, and E-Golf, but it’s pretty good for all other models. The Subaru inventory is actually very good to start the month considering how many units we moved last month. (slight enhancment to WRX/STI which I will get up on the spreadsheet soon.)

See the deals here: April VW and Subaru Hacker Deals SOCAL

If you see a deal you like hit me up to come in and get one. If you are ACTUALLY in the market to Lease In SOCAL I can work up a quote for you if you are ready to go.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Nothing on the Ascent yet?

What if I’m in NorCal? Could I fly down to get the car? Or have to be a resident?

You don’t have to be a resident from SoCal, you can fly down and pick up the car.

Come and Get it!

OK Hackers Here is a Great Deal for you on a Base WRX.

$839 Total Drive Offs Down.

$299 Per Month Plus Tax.

That’s an AWD Turbo Charged Rally car for $299 per month.

Inventory is good today, but like other models last month, I imagine these will go quick.

It’s up on the spreadsheet now. See it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Bonus Cars on the Sheet. Crosstrek Base Manual and Ascent Premium 8 Passenger

It’s Hacker Time!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

2 Likes

any deals on VW Golf S or VW GTI S for 12k miles per year?

Never any deals on golf/gti

I wouldn’t say never. On the GTI’s if you keep on top of it, there is usually a good lease 1 or 2 months out of the year. There is nothing this month. On the Golf, I agree, it’s a low volume car, and I have never really seen a great lease on it.

Great info! Thanks for the numbers

Hackers, we are here for you. Lots of hot deals on VW’s and Subarus. Everything is up on the spreadsheet.

See all the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

It’s Hacker Time!!!

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

@rubbergash Much appreciated. I’ll keep on the hunt. Am definitely interested in GTI but Golf may be the value play for now.

I was quoted the following for a Golf S 2019 by a dealer: $1,500 down and $260 monthly (pre-tax) for 12k miles per year. Does this seem like a good deal to you guys?

Always a pleasure to see your posts and super deep diggers - some of the best prices around!

1 Like

No Hacker Deals all weekend, what’s going on guys?!?!?!?!?!

The deals are hot, see them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

The Subaru Inventory is amazing, and the VW inventory no so much, but I do have E-Golfs and Tiguan S on the way this week.

Dustin
442-273-6566

i know your socal but any suggestions for ny atlas deal

You need to register in order to continue posting in the Marketplace.

What are the numbers like for Jetta GLI?

Are you getting any Golf Rs?

No deals on GLI’s yet, give it a few months and they should be giving them away. I have 2 Golf R Manuals at the port. They don’t lease out very good though…

Thanks on both counts. Looking for a DSG model (in both). I know, they’re “famous” for having manuals, but I want an all-around car that can handle commuting…