April - Loaner 2019 BMW 540xi - MSRP 64K. 449/mth - $2599 DAS - Loyalty Required - NY/NJ/CT/PA

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 540xi

MSRP: $ 64K
Selling Price: $ 53K
Monthly Payment: $ 449/mth
Cash Due at Signing: $ $2599 which includes 1st month, Bank fee of $925 NJ DMV and taxes and NJ luxury tax.
MSD: 7 MSD - $3150 which is refundable at the end of the lease.
Incentives: 2K loyalty and 2K lease cash or 1K conquest for those who don’t have loyalty.

Months: 24 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00177
Residual: 64% after mileage adjustment

Region: NJ/NY/CT/PA
Leasehackr Score: 11.5 Years.

There is no Doc fees or any dealer fees.

The $2599 due at signing includes 1st month, Bank fee of $925, NJ tax and NJ DMV. If you are from another state then your actual numbers will apply and will increase the DAS amount and MSD accordingly.

If you don’t have loyalty the monthly increases by $42 after applying conquest incentives.

This is the rock bottom price. Please don’t ask if any other incentives can be applied like Fleet, Grad, Military or OL code. None of the incentives will apply so please don’t ask about it.

Ask your husband/wife, family members or Girlfriend/Boyfriend before reaching out to me.

If you still have any questions read the whole post again.

If you are ready to move on this deal, send me your full name, contact number where you will register the car and I will put you in touch with the dealer.

2 Likes

2k loyalty??? Holy cow

It was 1.5K even last month. Remember this is a 19 540xi. The 530 gets lower support.

BTW all those waiting for remaining 18’s, the lease support on those have been extended in April. I don’t have the exact numbers on each model yet.

Is MF unchanged?

It’s still Same MF - 0.00177

Great deal on a 540!

1 Like

Should be In marketplace @HN308

WHAT DEAL CAN YOU GIVE ME ON LEASING A 530E I PERFORMANCE FOR 3 YRS 12K? In NY With metallic paint, convenience package, premium plus 2, parking assistance. I would get loyalty credit too. THX

Mods - Please close this old thread. I have a thread for this vehicle in Marketplace.

1 Like