April 2019 Subaru Ascent Premium ($351+tax+inceptions) & Outback Limited ($296+tax+inceptions) - NY/NJ ONLY

I don’t know the first thing about Subarus because I’m not yet 47 years old. People have asked and I have had a dealer bug me for a while about selling a few. $399 broker fee on these, pick-up in NJ. Again, I have no idea if this is good but they’re several thousand behind invoice.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Subaru Ascent 8 Passenger Premium
**MSRP: $37,854
**Monthly Payment: $351+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, tax, bank, plates, $89 doc
**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .0014
**Residual: 60
**Available Incentives: 750 lease incentive (believe this applies to the 8 pass)
**Region: NY/NJ Only
**Leasehackr Score: 8.8
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Subaru&msrp=37854&sales_price=34107&months=39&mf=.0014&dp=0&doc_fee=89&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5
**MSRP: $34140
**Monthly Payment: $296+tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, bank, plates, $89 doc
**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: .0004
**Residual: 56
**Available Incentives: 500 lease cash
**Region: NY/NJ Only
**Leasehackr Score: 9.4
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Subaru&msrp=34140&sales_price=30392&months=39&mf=.0004&dp=0&doc_fee=89&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

Outback 3.6 Limited (315+tax)

Forester Premium $277+tax

6 Likes

What do the numbers look like for a 3.6 touring outback?

How about the 3.6R Limited? Can you provide a calculator?

this one seems cheap, i think?

I have someone really interested in a limited ascent, any way we can numbers on one. He will pick up asap

7 or 8 pass?

7 passanget

there’s no lease incentives on the limited - the premium is the way to go.

I have to say after looking into leasing a newer forester premium. You buy not lease a Subaru. Whatever incentives and discount you get you can guarantee that amount plus more when you go to sell or trade later on.

Speak English please. What are you saying?

2 Likes

You don’t understand, reselling a vehicle?

Nothing you are saying makes any sense. Faulty punctuation. Incomplete sentences. I could go on, but I’m not in the mood to teach the English language!

Are you leasing or buying a Subaru? Or just policing others posts? I admit, had two thoughts going on and due to a lack of sleep (4month olds sleep regression) I should have re-read what I wrote.

Neither…though I currently am leasing two Subarus. And will be leasing another one later this year.

And it’s important to police boards…to keep out trolls and misinformation!

It’s nice to see that you can write proper English…but I’m still not sure what you were driving at regarding the Subaru lease.

Leasing a Subaru, with the lack of incentives and many dealers unwillingness to drive large discounts seems a bad choice. Purchasing seems the way to go, holding value, scarcity of used models forces dealers to buy used inventory from former customers.

Now, this is merely my observation but I am open to others arguments for leasing versus buying.

Any lease deals on a 2019 3.6R limited or touring?

I lease two, an Outback and Forester…combined MSRP is 70K, monthly payment with 9.5% Calfornia tax is $740 month. Both had zero drive offs, 36/12.

Sure, if I held it for a decade plus, it would probably be cheaper…but why would I want a 10 year old Subaru?

Who the hell would wanna drive a Subaru? That NA 4 banger… :sleeping: :sleeping:

And they’re not even cheap to lease…