🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Beautiful truck! Hope to find one for myself one day

1 Like

NJ will be allowing no contact sales & delivery of new autos.

SOLD! I have another with dark grey interior, steps, bedliner for about $15 more

I have a red/beige tundra sr5 sport plus. 24/10 lease is $213/mo +ttf!!!

Must be locked in today for this price

3 Likes

Nice build and color combo!!

Possible to share the LH calculator on these numbers? @Jrouleau426

1 Like

Someone pick this up! Wow what a great price.

This is messed up. I’m about to have 2 trucks and a divorce! When will you know April deals on Highlanders and Siennas?

4 Likes

Let’s say someone locks in a car today, but only picks up in a few weeks, do the payments start today or on pick-up?

1 Like

Should be on pickup. I’m working with Jim now and his guys and they said payments start on day of signing

Typically if you lock it in and can’t pick up until the following month the lease would start on the last day of the month.

Under the circumstances we can lock in March pricing and start the lease at pickup. We don’t know when the state will allow us to sell them again. Hoping end of the week. NJ dealers got the ok to do internet sales so looks like pa will get it as well.

4 Likes

Love the color! Beautiful truck!

1 Like

How are you able to lock in the March pricing and have the lease start in April?

I know with Toyota it’s not like you have to run the risk of losing incentives being that there typically is none or very little/

Won’t the money factor and residual be different or are you just banking on them staying the same if not better?

The dealer will eat the price change if they have to. He told me to lock them in at March pricing and they will work it out. If pricing drops I can also lower the monthly

2 Likes

wow that’s a bold statement on their end…never seen a dealer care about netted out lease hacker deals so much :joy:

it’s honestly crazy they are willing to blow these trucks out the way they do and are willing to risk losing more on top of that.

they must be smacking the hell out of the regular customer that walk through their door.

Don’t all dealers hammer walk ins? Based on the last 6 months I don’t see pricing rising much at all. Mf will be the same or lower, and residual if it rises 1% they lose a few hundred. It’s not like I’m selling 100 vehicles since covid started either. Sales have fallen off a cliff! We’re talking 10 vehicles were extending this offer to

2 Likes

The fact that sales fell of a cliff is why I’m even more surprised that they are willing to potentially risk losing even more on these deals.

Kudos to you though, it seems you have built up quite the reputation as the go to guy for Toyotas on the forum and seems your dealer is really willing to go above and beyond for your customers :+1:

1 Like

We have a lot of inventory and this virus has def backlogged it. I have about 100 tundras coming in this month and we expected to move a lot more last month then we did. So I’m sure that plays into the situation a lot. Good for the consumer!

4 Likes

What’s the total payment on that red Sport for a PA resident at 7% tax?

It’s sold. I have another one that has some added options for about $15 more. After tax tags fees you’ll be around 280

$280 total, nothing else due when I pick up?

1 Like